• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

tickets for sunday/new years ?/ game day info

Iain Shand

g'day all
do we just rock up with our memberships thursday or do we need to book tickets ?
Hey guys,
If you are a member then you are fine to show up on NYE and scan in and go to your seats. Just be aware we are at 50% capacity so if you are in a reserved seat then you sit in your first seat allocation, not your 100% capacity seat allocation. For non members we prefer you to purchase your tickets in advance online to avoid queueing on the day at the ticketek booths. The booths are only there for emergencies and most of the time you will be directed to purchase online. All members cards and E-Cards will scan in though and we will allow people in until we hit the capacity.

Wombat

Hey guys,
If you are a member then you are fine to show up on NYE and scan in and go to your seats. Just be aware we are at 50% capacity so if you are in a reserved seat then you sit in your first seat allocation, not your 100% capacity seat allocation. For non members we prefer you to purchase your tickets in advance online to avoid queueing on the day at the ticketek booths. The booths are only there for emergencies and most of the time you will be directed to purchase online. All members cards and E-Cards will scan in though and we will allow people in until we hit the capacity.

No E Cards received as yet Iain!

true believer

Hey guys,
Hi tb,

Your membership cards act like normal for NYE. You can just show up and scan in as the same as previous seasons.
You only need to acquire tickets if you are purchasing for extra family or friends.
Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers
Iain

Iain Shand
Membership and Ticketing Manager | Member #560**
Central Coast Mariners FC
Address 303/1 Bryant Drive, Tuggerah, NSW 2259
P +61 2 4353 7200 | M 0415 298 663
Twitter: @ccmariners
W: www.ccmariners.com.au

thanks again lain

Pirate Pete

Hi All, E cards have been sent out so you should all have them. If not its on its way as the system is making its way through the current members list.
Got mine. Thanks.
5.gif

marinermick

We get sent “e-Tickets” and it says that we have to print them out.

I don’t have a printer at home and hate to unnecessarily waste that much paper.

Can we use our membership cards?

Ironbark

If the e-ticket has a barcode it will scan from your phone at the turnstile

POST MATCH FIREWORKS

At the end of the match, we ask all attendees to stay in their seats for the fireworks display in the stadium. We ask that no one stand in their seats and be mindful of those around you.

Pirate Pete

If the e-ticket has a barcode it will scan from your phone at the turnstile

POST MATCH FIREWORKS

At the end of the match, we ask all attendees to stay in their seats for the fireworks display in the stadium. We ask that no one stand in their seats and be mindful of those around you.
Pretty sure it says it has to be printed. But then again I'd had 2 or 3 beers
I can't check at the moment.
Suggest everyone reads the email & pdf ticket carefully

FFC Mariner

For anyone not a member and who hasn't bought a ticket yet.

The box office isn't open. Online purchases only

I also think the e-ticket is Only if you haven't got your membership card. Can you confirm please @Iain Shand

Iain Shand

For anyone not a member and who hasn't bought a ticket yet.

The box office isn't open. Online purchases only

I also think the e-ticket is Only if you haven't got your membership card. Can you confirm please @Iain Shand
E-Card should be fine printed or not printed from what i have been told. But yes they are only a back up if you havent received your membership card in the post.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami