• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

tickets for sunday/new years ?/ game day info

Iain Shand

Hi Everyone
Time for my 1st post!

Sorry for taking so long to update you. I just wanted to make sure i had all the details before putting anything here.
Tickets will be coming out today. We just had to finalize a few details on the tickets before releasing them.
For anyone looking to show up on the day, we encourage that you organize your ticket online in advance so as to avoid queuing at a ticket booth.
This will be the case for all of the home matches during the season as well for anyone looking to buy tickets for specific games.

Emails were sent out to all current members with information on how to get their ticket. If you did not receive an email please email me at memberships@ccmariners.com.au and i will check what email we have in the system for you.
Hope you are all well and i will see you at the stadium on Sunday!

Pirate Pete

There have been some changes made to our trial match on Sunday, and our Carols on the Coast event in light of the latest COVID-19 update.

The Mariners will now take on NPL 1 side Marconi Stallions at 3pm. The Young Socceroos are unable to send interstate players due to todays updated COVID-19 recommendations.

https://www.ccmariners.com.au/news/event-update-carols-coast

I have been told there's a couple of cases on the coast. People traveling on the ferry from Ettalong to Palm Beach.
I've heard one case is confirmed.

Pirate Pete

still haven't seen tickets
Don't worry.
the game is off.

After today’s NSW Health announcement on the latest COVID-19 update, the Central Coast Mariners have had to make the difficult decision to cancel tomorrow’s trial match at Central Coast Stadium and move the Carols on the Coast event to a live stream only capacity.

While this is disappointing, the decision has been made while working closely under the guidance of NSW Health in the best interest of the Central Coast community to ensure their health and safety during this holiday period.

style_cafe

Try Gladys,she was told a fortnight ago that the cabin crews were just walking out of the quarantine hotels after a an overnight stay,yet she did nothing about it.
Bloody Ruby Princess all over again!!!!
The GOVT didn`t even close the Ettalong /Palm Beach ferry allowing infected people to come to the coast.
Bloody morons the lot of them....:fireup:

Ironbark

Don't worry.
the game is off.

After today’s NSW Health announcement on the latest COVID-19 update, the Central Coast Mariners have had to make the difficult decision to cancel tomorrow’s trial match at Central Coast Stadium and move the Carols on the Coast event to a live stream only capacity.

While this is disappointing, the decision has been made while working closely under the guidance of NSW Health in the best interest of the Central Coast community to ensure their health and safety during this holiday period.
A real shame for the club this. It was a good chance to reconnect to families and do some good community work at the same time but the outcome is little of that and still probably cost them some coin
I'll be spreading the word for the online carols though not sure if it helps much

Ancient Mariner

Try Gladys,she was told a fortnight ago that the cabin crews were just walking out of the quarantine hotels after a an overnight stay,yet she did nothing about it.
Bloody Ruby Princess all over again!!!!
The GOVT didn`t even close the Ettalong /Palm Beach ferry allowing infected people to come to the coast.
Bloody morons the lot of them....:fireup:
Didn't you know NSW is the gold standard, just ask Scott from marketing.

Pirate Pete

A real shame for the club this. It was a good chance to reconnect to families and do some good community work at the same time but the outcome is little of that and still probably cost them some coin
I'll be spreading the word for the online carols though not sure if it helps much
Exactly. My initial thought when I read the game was off was f**k it, no football.

Then I thought about how devastated Shaun and the others at the club much feel after putting it all together.
Must have been terrible having to make the decision.

Let's hope NYE goes ahead, although I'm not too optimistic to be honest.

style_cafe

Exactly. My initial thought when I read the game was off was f**k it, no football.

Then I thought about how devastated Shaun and the others at the club much feel after putting it all together.
Must have been terrible having to make the decision.

Let's hope NYE goes ahead, although I'm not too optimistic to be honest.
I hope so too mate.
Although I was going to miss it anyway as I was going to be in QLD .
Now that looks iffy too,so if there is a God maybe he can align the planets for me.
I doubt I could be so lucky though...:popcorn:

Pirate Pete

style_cafe

From what I read earlier they prefer you to book but if you don`t you`ll have to queue up for tickets like everyone else... :popcorn:
But don`t forget to bring your membership card or the membership printout that they sent to you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred