• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

tickets for sunday/new years ?/ game day info

true believer

whats happening with tickets for sundays trial ?
i have an email for the tickets .but

"Please check back later​

The tickets for your event are not yet available

Please check back closer to the event date

Go to www.ticketek.com.au
for more event experiences"

whats happening ? it's wednesday

style_cafe

What a shit fight!
Maybe IAIN or someone else from the club needs to make a bloody decision,do they want us there or not?
Sometimes it`s so hard to support this club!!!
FFS they have all of our email addresses just send us a bloody email.

priorpeter

What a shit fight!
Maybe IAIN or someone else from the club needs to make a bloody decision,do they want us there or not?
Sometimes it`s so hard to support this club!!!
FFS they have all of our email addresses just send us a bloody email.

Steady on mate. The club doesn’t control ticketing for events at the stadium, Ticketek does. I believe Iain and the club have been chasing Ticketek to send the tickets out but they can hardly force them can they?
I get the frustration but at least direct it to the right place.

style_cafe

Steady on mate. The club doesn’t control ticketing for events at the stadium, Ticketek does. I believe Iain and the club have been chasing Ticketek to send the tickets out but they can hardly force them can they?
I get the frustration but at least direct it to the right place.
So the club hires the venue and arranges the game.
How does Ticketek become involved?
I would think the club engages them to do the ticketing arrangements.
If this is so then the club should have the right to say when the tickets go on sale,after all they are paying Ticketek for a service.
Also, why not email the members to tell them whats going on and how to get tickets?
I haven`t received any such email & I`m not the only one.

So where is the right place to direct the frustration? ... :popcorn:

priorpeter

If this is so then the club should have the right to say when the tickets go on sale,after all they are paying Ticketek for a service.
Also, why not email the members to tell them whats going on and how to get tickets?

I could be wrong, but I would think it’s the stadium, not the club, who engages Ticketek. It’s fairly common these days (for events that I’ve been to anyway) for ticket agencies to not actually issue the tickets until a couple of days before the event, regardless of when they’re purchased. Again, that’s a quirk/fault (whatever you wanna call it) of the agency, not the promoter (in this case, CCM).

true believer

yeah i watched qpr and stoke today too. it was just like watching a mariners game :eek::eek:

nikko

Suspended
Anyone received their tickets yet?

Is MC going into online scams?

Taking money from punters and then pissing off

marinermick

Anyone received their tickets yet?

Is MC going into online scams?

Taking money from punters and then pissing off

Havent received mine but I didn’t pay anything for them.

I wonder how much this Covid outbreak will affect numbers?

Pirate Pete

I think there was a problem with the last couple of games last season.
For some reason I couldn't get a ticket for the Newcastle game.
Phoned Ian and he sent me a ticket for the WSW game!
I phoned Ian again and he said the tickets for the WSW which was after the Newcastle had been released.
The tickets for the Newcastle game hadn't.

Ancient Mariner

Havent received mine but I didn’t pay anything for them.

I wonder how much this Covid outbreak will affect numbers?
A fair bit. My son, daughter in law and grand daughter live in the area and are waiting test results.
Their neighbours are also waiting on results, but are locked down for 2 weeks anyway for being in the wrong club at the wrong time.
We are keeping our fingers crossed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred