• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

This chant.......

B

bakery5

Simple but effective chat:

Come on you yellow, Come on you yellow.......... Come on you yellow!!

Timmah

bakery5 said:
Timmah said:
clouds said:
your the gypsies
theres a farking caravan park next to the farking public school in gosford.
im already on our forum

Um, where? The public school is actually right next to the best stadium in the League - Bluetongue. The only caravan park is bordered by a road, a fish & chip shop and a petrol station.

The next closest is out at Ourimbah, which I'm sure every Jets fan takes pride in reminding us of.

There is a caravan park at Green Point

...which isn't Gosford.

BAD BULLZ

I'm not sure if this should be sung at the game this week as it could be premature however other songs we sing are about the future so how about  a modified version of...
left side yellow army right side mariners
we have a crack at
left side premiers right side champions :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

LFCMariners

How aout these two (provided the match goes our way)?

'Diahorrea!
Diahorrea!
When Newcastle's got the squirts
'Cause they're shit just like their shirts
Diahorrea!'

(To the tune of 'Hello and what is your name')

New-castle
New-castle
Oh how it must seem
To be full of bogans
With a shit football team?

Or:

Joel Griffiths
Joel Griffiths
Oh why do you scream?
We know you're a diver
In a shit football team!

Chops

heres a good chant for after we win

have u eva seen the jets win the league
have u eva seen the jets have u eva seen the jets
have ya f**k

B

bakery5

marinermick said:
forzamariners said:
some people need to be cultured in other ways of football support that arent british

and i suppose an 18 year old such as yourself would provide that culture?

culture is his middle name :thumbup:

Chops

stfu go john cena

u talk culture forzamariners but here there is talk about copyin the bloody turks shit
how the hell is that cultured i mention british stuff as we have the best and toughest league in the world or would u rather sing about a yellow farkin submarine

ps

sparks road bridge gonna be blue and yellow come sunday mornin

loyalist

Chops said:
stfu go john cena

u talk culture forzamariners but here there is talk about bloody turks shit
how the hell is that cultured i mention british stuff as we have the best and toughest league in the world or would u rather sing about a yellow farkin submarine

ps

sparks road bridge gonna be blue and yellow come sunday mornin
I'll respond to your statement when you learn to use sentences and proper punctuation.

ps. who the f**k wants to copy the turks?

serious14

Chops said:
u talk culture forzamariners but here there is talk about copyin the bloody turks shit

Your talk of the British league as the best in the world (I assume you mean the EPL) immediately renders your post somewhat questionable....... but then you go on to say "there is talk about copyin the bloody turks shit".  Aside from the semi-racist tone of the slander, have you actually watched the video of the Besiktas fans I posted??  Infinitely superior to anything quite a lot of fans around the world could come up with.

P.S.  ForzaMariners - _I_ want to _ADAPT_ a chant a Turkish team did, and one that we have already done multiple time - is there a problem with that??

dibo

a few angry pills going down here? we sing what we want, who the hell cares, really?

loyalist

Thats not really copying though its adapting.
Chops talks about the british stuff being the best league, I was talking about culture wise sun shine, which it now is trailing far behind most other leagues. The fans aren't even allowed to stand at games anymore. How is that the best?
You also do realise the yellow submarine is a song sung at british games?

MrCelery

serious14 said:
P.S.  ForzaMariners - _I_ want to _ADAPT_ a chant a Turkish team did, and one that we have already done multiple time - is there a problem with that??

I'm an ex-Pom and the EPL has got nothing on the Turks when it comes to passionate, co-ordinated support. Keep going Serious, I'm with you on this one!

Jimmy

theres plenty more songs on this thread.
maybe give some of those a go.
http://marinators.net/forum/index.php?topic=16.0

I really think we should give this a go.

Win or lose
Sink or swim
One things for sure we'll never give in
Side by side
Hand in hand
We all stand together
Play the game
fight the fight
Singing all day and into the night
On and on
Hand in hand
We all stand together.

And if "hand in hand"'s a bit gay for you all, how about Arm in Arm

FFC Mariner

Did anyone hear the Schalke fans singing and SFC song during their Chumps League game against Porto this week???

Dont they know that the Cove did it 1st and this sort of thing isnt allowed?

dru

Greenpoleffc said:
Did anyone hear the Schalke fans singing and SFC song during their Chumps League game against Porto this week???

Dont they know that the Cove did it 1st and this sort of thing isnt allowed?

ROFLMAO.

Didn't hear it personally but very poor form.  ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred