• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

This chant.......

Timmyv

serious14 said:
Love the Glory Glory song - get those lyrics printed off pronto and hand them out to as many as we can.

I've got a new idea for the "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" chant that I started the thread with.....

I build up the "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" for as long as it seems to need (a good minute or so, get everyone involved), and then "shhhhhh" everyone down, and then three quick hand claps, CENTRAL COAST, another three quick handclaps MARINERS.  Repeat 7 times so it's a nice round musical 8 times, and then I do another "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", and then launch into Yellow Yeah Yellow.  The key to the hand clapping part is that EVERYONE's arms do it, as high and wide as they can so we get the visual aspect as well.

What do y'all think??   Could maybe even do the whole thing twice - that would give us a solid few minutes of constant noise.

So your off your high horse yet?

All i said it that we use this chant. Thats it. I was just giving out what we get from syndey or melbourne when we can or use a similar chant. Just a bit of fun mate.

Need to claim down.

'THE SQUADRON" dosent use the new-cast-le chant if you new anything about us.

Alicia

brett said:
Timmyv said:
'THE SQUADRON" dosent use the new-cast-le chant if you new anything about us.

Shame, that was the only loud one.

Only one I've ever heard.

We were in the corporate box for the home game against new car smell, and the squadron were right opposite us, and that's all we heard clearly.  The rest was incomprehensable sounds.  One would hazard a guess that it would be mainly the squadron that would travel to an away game.  So was it the squadron chanting that, or was it standard jets supporters.  Either way your answer is screwed.

Answer 1: Yep, I lied, it was the Squadron
Answer 2: No it wasn't us....therefore admitting it's "standard jets supporters" that travel, not the squadron

brett

And somehow I doubt that a trip down to Bay 2 would reveal that the squadrats stand with arms folded while the rest of the fans chant 'Nuke Our Cell'. Maybe one or two ultra-exclusive SCC wannabes.

Also, pretty pathetic attitude distancing yourself from that chant. It is loud and while not original or great sounding, it IS impressive when the whole stadium gets going up there. Same down here with us and 'Mariners Clapx3'. Although it's basic, I'm proud that the Marinators have helped kick start the rest of the stands into getting vocal with something simple to start with.

My attitude is: Great! For a brief moment everyone is a Marinator.
Timmyv attitude: We're too cool for what the rest of our fans chant...? Lame

FFC Mariner

Personally, I plan to stand mute for the entire game at EAS until the Marinators legal dept get clearance from SCC that we are able to use their 100% unique chants without being done for breach of their world wide coyright.

This elitist bollocks really pisses me off TBH. Supporters join in at the level to which they feel comfortable. The NEW CAR SMELL chant, while nauseating due to its NRL background, is at least participation.

The only exception is "Lets go Mariners" which should incur instant death

serious14

Greenpoleffc said:
Personally, I plan to stand mute for the entire game at EAS until the Marinators legal dept get clearance from SCC that we are able to use their 100% unique chants without being done for breach of their world wide coyright.

Sick.  F*cking.  Burn.

P.S.  I plan to hold you to that.  :p

FFC Mariner

serious14 said:
Greenpoleffc said:

Sick.  F*cking.  Burn.

P.S.  I plan to hold you to that.  :p

Note the key phrase "I plan"  :innocent:

adz

Staff member
Greenpoleffc said:
Sorry, I meant I have an out when I see that c**t Griffiths and Lowy's pox faced mate walk onto the pitch.

SCC invented profanity so you're in for a quiet night ;)

Timmyv

There is no point tryingto to argue about it. Im am on the MEgaphone for the Squadron. Get everything going. I can tell you now that we dont sing it.

But there is always going to be someone tht thinks different ITs life.

Harper is a wanker, i didnt see any harm in going down there to watching and hoping for a good result for the Jets. Sure it didnt happen, But thats football for ya

brett

Timmyv said:
There is no point tryingto to argue about it. Im am on the MEgaphone for the Squadron. Get everything going. I can tell you now that we dont sing it.

brett said:
And somehow I doubt that a trip down to Bay 2 would reveal that the squadrats stand with arms folded while the rest of the fans chant 'Nuke Our Cell'. Maybe one or two ultra-exclusive SCC wannabes.

Also, pretty pathetic attitude distancing yourself from that chant. It is loud and while not original or great sounding, it IS impressive when the whole stadium gets going up there. Same down here with us and 'Mariners Clapx3'. Although it's basic, I'm proud that the Marinators have helped kick start the rest of the stands into getting vocal with something simple to start with.

My attitude is: Great! For a brief moment everyone is a Marinator.
Timmyv attitude: We're too cool for what the rest of our fans chant...? Lame

???

serious14

I was just watching Full Metal Jacket on HD DVD and I figured that the more lyrically talented amongst us could make a decent song out of this tune......

"Who's the leader of the club
That's made for you and me
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
Hey! there, Hi! there, Ho! there
You're as welcome as can be
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Mickey Mouse!

Mickey Mouse!

Forever let us hold our banner
High! High! High! High!

Come along and sing a song
And join the jamboree!
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Mickey Mouse club
We'll have fun
We'll be new faces
High! High! High! High!

We'll do things and
We'll go places
All around the world
We'll go marching

Who's the leader of the club
That's made for you and me
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
Hey! there, Hi! there, Ho! there
You're as welcome as can be
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E

Mickey Mouse!

Mickey Mouse!

Forever let us hold our banner
High! High! High! High!

Come along and sing a song
And join the jamboree!
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E"

Any takers??

brett

The best thing to come out of the Mickey Mouse club was Christina Aguilera's dirrrty film clip :pirashoot:

Timmah

clouds said:
your the gypsies
theres a farking caravan park next to the farking public school in gosford.
im already on our forum

Um, where? The public school is actually right next to the best stadium in the League - Bluetongue. The only caravan park is bordered by a road, a fish & chip shop and a petrol station.

The next closest is out at Ourimbah, which I'm sure every Jets fan takes pride in reminding us of.

brett

Timmah said:
clouds said:
your the gypsies
im already on our forum

Um, where? The public school is actually right next to the best stadium in the League - Bluetongue. The only caravan park is bordered by a road, a fish & chip shop and a petrol station.

The next closest is out at Ourimbah, which I'm sure every Jets fan takes pride in reminding us of.

Haha, he must have meant the circus.

Didn't he know we capture 50 stray Novocastrians every summer and then make them dance in a big tent for our entertainment?

B

bakery5

Timmah said:
clouds said:
your the gypsies
im already on our forum

There is a caravan park at Green Point

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred