• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The Stajcic Era, a Partnership of desperates or a Marriage Made in Heaven?

style_cafe

Probably has an axe to grind with some of the current board too. Doesnt mean she isn't a superior person or operator to the current mob.
Conversely, it doesn`t mean she is a superior person either.
They all have their own agendas and without knowing each board member personally,
I can`t vouch for their credibility.

Insertnamehere

Conversely, it doesn`t mean she is a superior person either.
They all have their own agendas and without knowing each board member personally,
I can`t vouch for their credibility.
FYI Bonny was sacked from FIFA for being a whistleblower. Speaks enough to her character for me

style_cafe

FYI Bonny was sacked from FIFA for being a whistleblower. Speaks enough to her character for me
Ok I was aware of that.
From memory, she left Soccer NSW in somewhat controversial circumstances back in the early 2000s.
I can`t remember what they were exactly, but from memory I think she may have been at fault.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I was watching November 16 ( the Socceroos doco) and apart from Poppa, Arnie, Cahill, Spider, Culina etc ..Staj is on there saying he was sitting next to Mark Brescianos dad at the game ...just thought I’d mention that, doesn’t expand the thread any BAHAHA

Wombat

I was watching November 16 ( the Socceroos doco) and apart from Poppa, Arnie, Cahill, Spider, Culina etc ..Staj is on there saying he was sitting next to Mark Brescianos dad at the game ...just thought I’d mention that, doesn’t expand the thread any BAHAHA

What does this mean mate apart from your painkillers are awesome??

shipwreck

Anyone have any SA on just how much Stajic got for the payout from FFA?

Is this a good or bad thing for us, will he still be as hungry and determined?

Spark some conversation, go!

shipwreck

giphy.gif

Forum Phoenix

Anyone have any SA on just how much Stajic got for the payout from FFA?

Is this a good or bad thing for us, will he still be as hungry and determined?

Spark some conversation, go!

No idea, except with potential WC bonuses and his reputational damage included not just a contract payout - I think it would be significant. Less than 3 but more than 1 mill would be my guess.

I think it’s very good timing. 3 year contract and surely in a good financial and emotional head space to focus on his next challenge.

I’m also sure he’s hungry. I asked him this question directly when Anton was being diplomatic about future expectations. Because while I like pragmatism, a coach has to be ambitious and want to win, Staj wants to win. And fans want a club and players who believe they can win, not just ‘entertain’ or ‘compete’.

His untimely and unjust sacking really did facilitate a boost in profile and cross over into men’s professional coaching that may not have come for some time, or maybe not even at all, say the Matilda’s bombed at this WC under him. This is a chance to elevate himself to another tier again. Great opportunity for him and lm sure he sees it that way. Seemed grounded, but excited about it to me.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami