• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The official all-purpose trolling bogan scum thread

Huddo

I think we're all on the same page here, happy to see them fail - on the pitch. Not joking when it comes to people's livelihoods and whatnot being at risk.

Actually technically not "on the pitch", their fans are cock heads too.

Massive cocks, remember dragging a mariners fan out of a group beating at the Newy GF, right after they'd won the game, what knobs go chasing a fight after their team wins a GF?

LFCMariners

Massive cocks, remember dragging a mariners fan out of a group beating at the Newy GF, right after they'd won the game, what knobs go chasing a fight after their team wins a GF?
Was this on the walk back to the station across from the Captain Cook Hotel?

Big Al

How do they owe Lee (Ledman) money? Dodgy.

But not overly surprising for the rest of it. Lawrie had to run the club with debt because he didnt have another option. Glad Lee got the boot eventually and we didnt have a club collapse.
That’s money he has put into the club. It goes in as a loan

Huddo

Was this on the walk back to the station across from the Captain Cook Hotel?

Yeah was around there, me and my brother gave them a serve, the kid was a bit younger than us we were around 23 at the time. Don't remember much else, was pretty sauced, and it was 12 years ago.

LFCMariners

Yeah was around there, me and my brother gave them a serve, the kid was a bit younger than us we were around 23 at the time. Don't remember much else, was pretty sauced, and it was 12 years ago.
I think I might have been right behind you guys when it happened. I remember a scummer puffing on a cigar as well.

sydmariner

I just got this email.
The Central Coast Mariners take on the Newcastle Jets on Saturday 15 May at McDonald Jones Stadium, and as a full season Mariners Member you can claim a FREE ticket to the event!
Note: There are a maximum of 2,000 free tickets for full season Mariners Members to redeem, and once the allocation is exhausted no further complimentary tickets will be available. One free ticket can be redeemed per Member, and a maximum of four free tickets in each transaction to allow for those with Family Memberships. As there are a limited number available, we ask that you consider your fellow Members and only redeem the one ticket allocated per Member to ensure that as many Mariners Members as possible can attend on the day.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Vukovic slaps a refs hand, it falls under assault.

Traore forcible grabs the ref's arm twice to stop him from sending him off, and has to be held back from charging at him, and it's 'unsporting conduct'. So, min 3+1, not min 6 months (assault used to be 12 months).

f**k the MRP.

Also laughable that they can't make a decision on his sentence.

booney

Joel the ballwhacker -what a piece of shit he was.Matt Simon was rubbished for getting a Socceroo shirt but I saw Griffiths playing for the Socceroos in a match in Sydney( can't remember the opponents) and he was the worst player on the field.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami