• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The official all-purpose trolling bogan scum thread

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I know I'm flogging a dead horse - but I'm not mad in thinking Traore's incident was much worse than Danny's, am I?

Vukovic Incident - Traore incident -
Vukovic slapped the hand which didn't move all that much - so not all that much force - then immediately ran off. Traore grabbed him 3 times then repeatedly got in his face berated him and was so aggro he had to be held back.

Traore showed a lot more aggression than Danny did, sustained over a longer period of time.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Haha yeah i get that but there will be plenty more spoons for them. This is a chance to make one of the most arrogant teams eat humble pie
I'm on board with that.

And, they're my 2nd most hated team. Very, very close to Jest.

The tail end of the ladder is as absurd as the top 6 has been this season.

WTF are City even doing

style_cafe

So what happens to the Jets v City .game?
It has a bearing on whether the Jets get the spoon or not so it should be played.. :popcorn:

turbo

I'm sure I read that the teams pulled of of the ACL to make this game up due to the finals series then going longer. I believe they play this weekend.
That single game wouldn’t have caused them to pull the pin on ACL. The whole covid influenced time table was problematic because you had teams like Perth and Brisbane already playing catch up from previous reshuffles that made it extremely difficult to condense any further.

If we wanted to accomodate ACL we’d be looking at something like a Wednesday & Thursday first round, Sunday & Monday second round and a Friday/Saturday GF depending on who makes it and their ACL dates. That’s the only way to have it done on time and you’re giving them very little time to travel nevermind acclimatise for a knockout game.

Obviously that timetable sucks for fans, attendances and ratings. The finals are a significant financial and marketing boost for the league and they won’t want to heavily compromise them to suit ACL which is generally a loss maker.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb