• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The official all-purpose trolling bogan scum thread

NoDiggity

Matthew Miller’s journey with Shrewsbury has officially ended. He was on loan with an option to buy. Shrewsbury told Millar’s Managment @avid_se that he struggled defensively and therefore would not pay the transfer fee of 50k GBP. To make matters worse, he now has Covid-19.

Lol

Pirate Pete

Matthew Miller’s journey with Shrewsbury has officially ended. He was on loan with an option to buy. Shrewsbury told Millar’s Managment @avid_se that he struggled defensively and therefore would not pay the transfer fee of 50k GBP. To make matters worse, he now has Covid-19.

Lol
Surprises me a bit.
I took a look at the Shrewsbury forum and the fans thought he was worth keeping.
It was a while ago now, but I thought the management thought he was doing OK too.

YanknearCapeCod

I am much more confident about this season than the last several seasons...BUT, it's still very early in the season so I don't think we should be shouting the Scum for the wooden spoon, until we are sure we aren't getting another one
After watching Macarthur-Newcastle it sure seems that mid pack, if not better, is the final result.

Pirate Pete

Large

I must admit I thought he left several days ago, but the article is 20 hours old.
Looks like he's had a few extra mince pies.

Matt Millar returns to Newcastle Jets following the end of his short-term loan with Salop.

Shrewsbury Town Football Club can confirm Matt Millar has returned to his parent club Newcastle Jets.

The defender joined Town in October 2020 on loan and made 13 appearances in all competitions for the Shrews but has now returned to Australia.

All at Shrewsbury Town would like to thank Matt for his hard work and dedication whilst at the Club and would like to wish him well for the future.

https://www.shrewsburytown.com/news/2021/january/matt-millar-departs-town

Tevor

We`ve been there and it`s a tough rut to get out of,however they are playing some good football.
Thurgate is just another level for them I`d love to have him in our side...:popcorn:
Yeah you can see them trying so hard and then they cop that massive deflection for a miracle goal. When your luck is down you just have to ride it out.

Tevor

My sympathies for the scum...doesn't exist right now. Screw them. We've been through much worse and they rubbed it in our faces and stole our players via our ex-coach.

FTS!
Don’t get me wrong I’m thoroughly enjoying every loss they have and that Roy is stuck on 49 goals and just can’t seem to get it right. Especially the other match when Roy’s shot hit Yuel and went in so no goal for Roy boy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami