• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The official all-purpose trolling bogan scum thread

FFC Mariner

They both play with more energy and intensity than we do - we have to fix that part of our game.
More snakes on the pitch than the reptile park

neverwozza

Haha beat me to it gents. Him going has allowed Miller to burst on to the scene and without trying to sound like a broken record is doing an exceptional job playing out of position.

midfielder

Teams with new coaches are always that wee bit harder to beat.... hope we thrash em...

Interestingly snake or Miller.... in defence its Miller by light years and his attack is steadily om proving...

turbo

eams with new coaches are always that wee bit harder to beat.... hope we thrash em
They play Sydney, City and the nix before they get anywhere near us. They'll either be backed in to a corner and dangerous or totally imploded by then.

midfielder

OK OK maybe from a different perspective....

The Hunter / Newcastle area is a Football heartland and its a real shame money is affecting the club ....

Personally I think if I where buying a club its a great buy.... long history, Football heartland, loyal fans, knowledgeable fans.... don't all yell at once I would prefer to do battles with the Jerks of a Football nature instead of we each laugh at each other over who has the worse owners...

Tis a pity they have had a series of poor owners,,,,,

The Mariners also have had poor owners, and it highlights as many point out a issue with no P & R, owners can ignore the greater good of the game for a few coins...

Having said that, the P & R thing is equally not as cut and dyed as many think...

turbo

Having said that, the P & R thing is equally not as cut and dyed as many think.
Without better funding and a viable professional second division I can’t see how clubs like ours or Newcastle could survive. Fine for a big club to buy their way back but they are unlikely to drop anyway.

Tim

Does anyone else think Merrick was a bit hard done by? Only 2 years ago he takes the club to the first GF in 10 years and this year injuries and budget cuts can’t have helped the team’s performances on the field. At the risk of stating the obvious, in the corporate world the chairman may punt the CEO if both positions are on the line. Better to push than be pushed... I wonder what’s happening in the Newcastle boardroom right now...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami