The official all-purpose trolling bogan scum thread

Discussion in 'Central Coast Mariners FC' started by MrCelery, Dec 4, 2011.

1. neverwozza

neverwozza Active Member

Geez Millar offers a lot going forward but directly at fault for 1st and 4th goals. The 4th one was especially bad because he gave the ball away then didn't track Barbarousos at all in the box. He basically just gave up and it reminded me of some of the goals we conceded late in games last year.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Michael

Michael Well-Known Member

Was a joy to watch them get ripped apart last night.
    If petratos isn’t on for them they’re literally f**ked. Even when he is he has no help.
    Millar is a basic bitch.
    It was mentioned in commentary they’re trying desperately to get Eminem back from 8mile.

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. turbo

turbo Well-Known Member

He offers a lot going forward but needs to tighten up his work at the back. So often he lets his man get a cross away easily or doesn’t track a run. If he can tighten that up a lot he could be another Grant or Risdon but that’s a big if. The defensive weaknesses is why I’m kind of glad we didn’t get to go all in on a big offer to keep him.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Big Al

Big Al Well-Known Member

He’s a winger really. He has been scouted heavily now and is getting exposed defensively and defenses are also ready for him. Can he survive that sort of second year syndrome?

The fact he left us makes it easy to bag him

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. turbo

turbo Well-Known Member

For what it’s worth I don’t think MM would have helped him to go to another level. Maybe Staj could have with more time but we’ll never know. Or maybe he’ll do a Nabbout and have a breakout season when the stars align. A lot of the pieces are there but need the right coach to put them together.

6. Tevor

Tevor Well-Known Member

He is buggered by the 60 min mark from too many forward advances IMO. He does offer a lot in attack but late in the game especially the 4th goal he had nothing left in the tank to defend. I thought after last week Ernie might work on his defense but clearly not. Staj would have him making less forward runs like Ziggy. Maybe because their only attacking outlet is Petratos they need him more. Hoolahan injury has had a big impact but I don’t feel sorry for them one bit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Wombat

Wombat Well-Known Member

The Snake is not a defender at all. He is a decent winger and that’s it.

Silvera is a far far better player.

I think we did well to get rid of him in hindsight.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. FFC Mariner

FFC Mariner Well-Known Member

By all accounts they are a shit show because the owner won't fund them. Lots of bitching about our ex mayor too as things fall apart.
    Remember, this dumpster fire of a club has only made the finals once since 2008
    Once
    In the top 6 in a 10 team comp
    If we had a real striker we would have beaten them quite easily

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. turbo

turbo Well-Known Member

A couple of injuries too including their most expensive player which is unlucky. Funny how they turn on him so easily though, short memories from their grand final season.

10. FFC Mariner

FFC Mariner Well-Known Member

Loyal people who hate a turncoat I guess.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Wombat

Wombat Well-Known Member

More like ungrateful Bogan scum.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Capn Gus Bloodbeard Well-Known Member

Scum with the first loss of the season greater than 1 goal. Just glorious.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. turbo

turbo Well-Known Member

Tuned in to the end of the Perth jets game to see the jets up 1-0. Fortunately Perth picked up a late goal and a red so it was an eventful 20 mins to watch. If the jets got the win it would have devalued what we did a bit but even so Perth should be concerned

14. Pirate Pete

Pirate Pete Well-Known Member

I missed the last twenty, cooking BBQ for tea.[​IMG]

15. turbo

turbo Well-Known Member

Gotta say I was pretty surprised to check in on the game see that score line

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. RECKY

RECKY I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit

So does that red punt the glory bloke out if the ACL ?

17. turbo

turbo Well-Known Member

Not sure if the suspensions carry across comps but aren’t they still playing the final for the last one? Qualifying rounds usually early in the year?

18. Robbiemariner

Robbiemariner New Member

Sign of the times I suppose .
    Am hearing scum youth are having to play in last yrs kit .....
    Saving $$$ wherever they can

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. RECKY

RECKY I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit

I think I can solve the scummers fiscal issues.... f**k em off and bring on Wollongong Wolves (or whatever they will be called)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Capn Gus Bloodbeard Well-Known Member

No. Sacrificing regional teams doesn't move the league forwards.
    Also, why would you NOT want to have your arch rivals around?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1