• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The official all-purpose trolling bogan scum thread

Wombat

Rumour that we are interested in re-signing the snake (Royo the keeper killer)

He is a half decent striker (clearly way better than Matty and Murray) but i would prefer better.

He was also a dog so doesn't deserve a second chance. Weemac was a dog as well. Matty was different as it was us that dogged him.

priorpeter

Rumour that we are interested in re-signing the snake (Royo the keeper killer)

He is a half decent striker (clearly way better than Matty and Murray) but i would prefer better.

He was also a dog so doesn't deserve a second chance. Weemac was a dog as well. Matty was different as it was us that dogged him.

I’d suggest that rumour is wide of the mark

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Seeya Mr Lee
Dj1K4r.png

Forum Phoenix

What a surprise, another foreign owner who doesn’t like to just lose millions of dollars a year bankrolling one of Australian footballs smaller clubs.

It’s why FFA and Fox has had their heads so far up their asses.

Give 1.6 mill to victory so they can have Honda, meanwhile a club can take kids from academy level to Socceroo and will receive nothing. This league offers Subsidies for the rich and threats and shaming for the poor. They give no incentives to invest in youth. And a youth marquee is just a tool for bigger clubs.

I want to thrash the scum. But as a club I want them and all HAL clubs to prosper.

The vision and future of Australian football should matter more than which big city team the fox pundits get to get excited about this year. But it doesn’t seem to.

Tim

Re Roy O’Donovan, I heard that the Jets offered to effectively double his salary with their offer to pick him up when he was with us and he told CCM and they wouldn’t budge on salary or at least not much. Word is he would have stayed for less but when faced with a substantial pay increase and no reasonable counter what could he do? How many of us would say no to a very substantial pay increase even if it meant moving to your current employer’s arch enemy...

Antlion

Re Roy O’Donovan, I heard that the Jets offered to effectively double his salary with their offer to pick him up when he was with us and he told CCM and they wouldn’t budge on salary or at least not much. Word is he would have stayed for less but when faced with a substantial pay increase and no reasonable counter what could he do? How many of us would say no to a very substantial pay increase even if it meant moving to your current employer’s arch enemy...
I don't blame Roy for that move.

Just reading Fowler wants him at roar

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami