• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The official all-purpose trolling bogan scum thread

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Nabbouts gawnski.....didn’t know that him and Kwabi trialled at CCM at the same time and Walmsley picked the goal scoring mach.....wait, he picked Kwabi didnt he

Insertnamehere

Nabbouts gawnski.....didn’t know that him and Kwabi trialled at CCM at the same time and Walmsley picked the goal scoring mach.....wait, he picked Kwabi didnt he
Both got sold on so it's win win. I'd have preferred 7 goals and 10 assists this yr but hey Walmsleys legacy lives on

Big Al

The discount as AFL and NRL call it is already applied in the A League. The extra game for appealing is just the same system applied in reverse.

Also you can appeal the problem is you know your not going to win because you did what you were charged of.

Whining idiot. Stop head butts and close fist hits and you will be fine. Go home you whinger

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Really? Because all I got from that was 'I'm not an Irish Hooligan......I prefer my correct title of Whinging European'
Just a load of whinging and carrying on rather than taking responsibility. Kinda made me glad he says that crap while wearing the Jets colours rather than embarrassing our club!!!

Insertnamehere

When I saw it live it looked the swinging arm you'd see in a thugby league game. I still think he's at greater fault than buijs for adding some GST to it.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

When I saw it live it looked the swinging arm you'd see in a thugby league game. I still think he's at greater fault than buijs for adding some GST to it.
No doubt. A player taking a dive doesn't mean a red card offence hasn't been committed. How to deal with both, however, is an unanswered problem in this game and one that other sports don't really have to face.

MrCelery

As far as I'm concerned Lawrie McKinna lost quite a few 'brownie points' when I saw him singing and dancing with the Scum supporters when the Jets thrashed us in the last F3 Derby.

But he's earned a few back with this quote in the Newcastle Herald today when commenting on the VAR blunder in the GF:

There’s also the old cliche that refereeing decisions in football matches are basically “swings and roundabouts”.

That is, some go for you, some go against you.

Jets CEO Lawrie McKinna alluded to this on Sunday when he recalled that the Central Coast Mariners should have had a penalty for a James Holland handball late in the game in the Jets 1-0 grand final win over the Mariners in 2008.

The VAR wasn’t around then, but it shows that controversy over bad calls in big games is nothing new.

My thoughts exactly. I put it down to delayed karma.

Suck it up Scummers!

MagpieMariner

Many years ago my old hockey coach had a saying: "If you're beaten by 1 umpiring error, then you weren't f**king good enough." The Scum had 81+ minutes to get that goal back, and they weren't f**king good enough.
In case you're wondering, we have umpires in hockey, not referees. That's because we don't fight so we don't need one. "You don't fight" I hear you say. That's right, who's going to pick a stoush with another bloke holding a long piece of 4x2 in his hand? :D

Offsider

Many years ago my old hockey coach had a saying: "If you're beaten by 1 umpiring error, then you weren't f**king good enough." The Scum had 81+ minutes to get that goal back, and they weren't f**king good enough.
In case you're wondering, we have umpires in hockey, not referees. That's because we don't fight so we don't need one. "You don't fight" I hear you say. That's right, who's going to pick a stoush with another bloke holding a long piece of 4x2 in his hand? :D

But you do have a “bully” don’t you ............ ???

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred