• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The EPL thread

Sym

This needs a thread of it's own so here we are

In the big game Chelsea and Man U 1-1 good game although being down for so long was making me physically ill.Even result I think

half time and wigan and spurs 0-0
man city 2-0 over pompey
hull 1-0 over everton

and earlier villa 2-1 over wba in the derby

Sym

hmm shockwaves hanging about atm
Man City 6 Pompey 0

also hull and everton 2-2 (Timmy got one:) )
spurs and wigan stayed goaless

Ted

Yeah mate I was feeling relieved when it was back to 1 all.

Although a win would to Chelseas have been much better.  ;)

Sym

Either Pompey had one of there off days, or MAN CITY ARE THE REAL DEAL
haha
0-0 spurs and wigan
I dunno if that is bad or good for the spurs anymore

Paolo

Sym said:
0-0 spurs and wigan
I dunno if that is bad or good for the spurs anymore
well i guess its good that we didnt concede :ashamed:

Juande has no farken clue atm....being paid 6million quid and cant even settle on a starting XI making stacks of changes every game.

I think we'll get done by the toon at SJP on wednesday

Paolo

Sym said:
Is pav getting much game time ?
full game against villa in which he did not impress and won little ball and 46 mins this morning, being replaced by Campbell.

Didnt play Wisla game as he was cup tied

Sym

That buy isn't looking to good atm, if they got arshavin(spelling) that would of been great for them

Paolo

RADINHO said:
Peachos said:
Ramos out by christmas?

lol Ramos was the magician 2 years ago.
he still may be....he wasnt so popular at sevilla when he first started and then look how that turned out. He hasn't been helped by levy and commolli's shit transfer dealings.

Time to earn his 6 million quid

Sym

Apparently West Ham are in the shit because of Tevez and Mascherano the season they escaped relegation, Sheffield went down that season and now have won in court and West Ham have to pay Sheffield the money they lost for being relegated etc, about 30mil I think

tuftman

Sym said:
Apparently West Ham are in the shit because of Tevez and Mascherano the season they escaped relegation, Sheffield went down that season and now have won in court and West Ham have to pay Sheffield the money they lost for being relegated etc, about 30mil I think

Havent West Ham got a billionaire owner from Iceland or something though...cos I remember hearing that they needed to tighten the purse strings at the start of the season and thinking wtf is that dude doing but anyways...so whats the go is the money to cover things like lost TV and ticket revenue? cos that would be pretty hard to actually measure with any sort of accuracy really

Sym

I think maybe you get money for your premiership status ?
Isn't there a pay day when you are promoted ?
Not sure but yeah I just heard 30mil
and after losing 6-0 to arsenal reserves who had an average age of 19
Sheffield need something..anything

Sym

" Newspaper reports suggest the Blades could be looking for a figure of around 30million ($A66.5 million), while chairman Kevin McCabe is on record as saying that relegation cost United at least 50million ($A110.8 million) in lost revenues. "

Send some of that to your younger sibling ? 8)

serious14

That Newcastle/Tottenham game this morning was just............. horrid.  Utterly, utterly horrid.  I've seen some shit games of football in my time (any time Perth and NZ/Wellington play), but this was on an entirely whole other level of shite.

I thought there might have been some comedic value out of the battle of the bottom, but really, it was disgraceful in every way.  Even more so because Tottenham won.  Even MORE so because it was the League Cup.  And just to top it off, St James' Park was 3/4 empty.

Rubbish.

Paolo

serious14 said:
That Newcastle/Tottenham game this morning was just............. horrid.  Utterly, utterly horrid.  I've seen some shit games of football in my time (any time Perth and NZ/Wellington play), but this was on an entirely whole other level of shite.

I thought there might have been some comedic value out of the battle of the bottom, but really, it was disgraceful in every way.  Even more so because Tottenham won.  Even MORE so because it was the League Cup.   And just to top it off, St James' Park was 3/4 empty.

Rubbish.
i think what you are trying to say is.........glory glory tottenham hotspur!!!

Please be more careful in the future

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami