• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

"The Dock"

Deej

nomes said:
i am no ones boot cleaner.
not even spenny's.
gees i have moved on from him.
he's scum now.
how come my old account didn't carry over to this one?

ha ha ha - mods can change your post count nomes if you want to carry over from the old 1.

Glad Spenny is now scum in your eyes :)

adz

Staff member
I added 1033 to your post count - some people have been getting the count from their ccmfc forum account added on here so they can keep ticking over....

nomes

thanks maaaaate.
aha yes dj. he is scum is that what u wanted to hear.
muchly appreciated adzyy.
see you tonight ladies.

Alicia

adz said:
nomesssss I added 1033 to your post count - some people have been getting the count from their ccmfc forum account added on here so they can keep ticking over....

i want mine transferred over too  :)

Blackadder

Hmmmpff  gone from a socceroo to a mere boot cleaner, oh the humility.

Edit: Damn 1 post, and I pick up 1400+ posts..(thanks)  :vhappy:

Part_Timer

the dock on myspace... http://www.myspace.com/_the_dock  ....im all for more home end support..i just dont want it to be like sydney cove vs ssc....our supporting efforts should be working together against other team/support not against each other....hope it works out well

adz

Staff member
love that site

* we have nothing against the marinators
* here's what we have against the marinators ....

* we don't want to split into 2 groups
* join our new group

* the marinators don't do any original/new songs
* here are some original/new songs (that have been sung in bay 16 quite a bit)

:thumbup:

Deej

aussiecross said:
the dock on myspace... http://www.myspace.com/_the_dock  ....im all for more home end support..i just dont want it to be like sydney cove vs ssc....our supporting efforts should be working together against other team/support not against each other....hope it works out well

won't if they use swear words like c**t and f**k like they want, they will find out just like we did that security at Bluetongue will kick you out.........I have no issues with any swear word but I'm in the minority so do what's best for the game on the Central Coast

B

bakery5

I love the first friend on the list, Binga. I hope its not Brett Lee.
Anyway, looks like schoolkids to me.

B

bakery5

Also love the spain dj who posted on their page thing. JJ Mullor DJ in the house dudes

radar

wow - the Dock looks like a bucket of shit.

It has to be kids starting their own little "gang"

serious14

Strikes me as a bunch of drunken hicks and "cool hipster types" who think football support is comprised of saying "sh*t, f*ck, and c*nt" a lot, abusing their own team, racially abusing the opposition, and demeaning women is what football support is about.

I will not support this venture in any way, shape, or form.  Splinter groups cause nothing but trouble.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred