• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

"The Dock"

blakus

i support expanding our support base, but resorting to bogans ways is no way to try and promote the game on the coast and would bring us down to the standards of the squadrant. it would be just like the bad old days of the nsl. The bay is where i plan to stay, the Marinators are heading in the right direction. we should be proud of ourselves, we just need to try and eliminate the emo factor.

juzeeee

mate this bloke that is trying to start this is an absolute tool..i was on the train back from the newy away game in normal season last yr and he was going on about some of the fans on the train not being "real marinators" pretty much looking for a fight..he has the wrong idea bout supporting our boys by trying to influence the officials makin decisions??he just sounds like a long lost sydney united fan trying to bring back what we lost from the old crappy national football comp..sing for the mariners and wear your yellow but dont bring in tension between the 2 groups i say..

tyson

fish said:
tyson said:
Jeff (LouMacari) said:
thats the problem that you face Tyson, it's to be commended that some will want to get all their mates together and ad more colour and atmosphere to the bay. But there will always be that 'dickhead' element. Our concern (Marinators club) is keeping an eye on the 'big picture' and unfortunately that sometimes means a little short term pain of losing the odd good bloke here and there.

Problem is, if some 'group' wearing yellow and singing 'c**t' & 'f**k' songs all pissed up gets in trouble or causes trouble, guess who the community thinks the group are? Marinators!

Just as the Mariners have done off the field, planning for the future will give us all longevity long after the current marinators and marinators club committee are dead and buried.

yeh i think ill be staying in 16 where the attitude is right for the time being.

attitude? wtf , mate you make the most of what we have in 16 good and indiffrent, the Dock FFS !!

I don't understand what you meant by that dude.

But what I meant by 'attitude' is that the people in Bay 16 aren't there to get pissed and swear. The guys who are there week in/week out are there for the right reasons and they are the ones I want to be supporting with.

rosko

I don't know about 'The Dock', leaves a massive opening for derision by rival fans (c..k). I do like the sound of 'The Cove' for next weekend. That fits our club so much better than the Bling supporters...  :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

adz

Staff member
Hey guys I know the Marinators have a block of ~300 tickets to sell. Where is the dock section? Ahhhhh thanks the Dock for doing so much for Mariners fans. You're great!

adz

Staff member
Luvly singing voices though,... almost in tune. Marinators need to get in practice to keep up with that.

fish

tyson said:
fish said:
tyson said:
Jeff (LouMacari) said:
thats the problem that you face Tyson, it's to be commended that some will want to get all their mates together and ad more colour and atmosphere to the bay. But there will always be that 'dickhead' element. Our concern (Marinators club) is keeping an eye on the 'big picture' and unfortunately that sometimes means a little short term pain of losing the odd good bloke here and there.

Problem is, if some 'group' wearing yellow and singing 'c**t' & 'f**k' songs all pissed up gets in trouble or causes trouble, guess who the community thinks the group are? Marinators!

Just as the Mariners have done off the field, planning for the future will give us all longevity long after the current marinators and marinators club committee are dead and buried.

yeh i think ill be staying in 16 where the attitude is right for the time being.

attitude? wtf , mate you make the most of what we have in 16 good and indiffrent, the Dock FFS !!

I don't understand what you meant by that dude.

But what I meant by 'attitude' is that the people in Bay 16 aren't there to get pissed and swear. The guys who are there week in/week out are there for the right reasons and they are the ones I want to be supporting with.

if you had said that in your initial response rather than a comment I thought was arrogant I would have understood what you meant

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred