• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The 2018/19 Positives Thread

Wombat

Golec at LWB and Melling at CDM and Kennedy in goals.......no I think you are right it can't get any worse.

Golec can play LB in a flat back four but you can't ask him to play as a wing back

Last edited:

Big Al

We have won another record. Always beating other A League clubs to these records n

Unfortunately this record is because we suck. Oh well

Fadetoblack944

Positive from last night was I turned off at 50 minutes in and only seen the Kennedy spill in a highlight. Got to watch Derren brown apocalypse and fear instead

Charlie1

Some great signings this year.
Ross M - out injured
Oar - out injured
Aspro - out injured
Camero - out injured
Hopefully soon we see these players on the field at the same time and our fortunes change. I’m still living in hope. I also support parramatta so I’ve got a great collection of wooden spoons lol.

Wombat

Some great signings this year.
Ross M - out injured
Oar - out injured
Aspro - out injured
Camero - out injured
Hopefully soon we see these players on the field at the same time and our fortunes change. I’m still living in hope. I also support parramatta so I’ve got a great collection of wooden spoons lol.

True Charlie. Thats four quality players and Tommy H to come back in once Mulvey gets sick of being a clown.

JoyfulPenguin

We're good fun to play with on FIFA 19, won the double the other day with us, on to the Champions League! I sold Adam Pearce for $3,000000 and Hiariej for $2,500000 but Charlesworth still wants more money!

Wombat

We're good fun to play with on FIFA 19, won the double the other day with us, on to the Champions League! I sold Adam Pearce for $3,000000 and Hiariej for $2,500000 but Charlesworth still wants more money!

Haha. You got 4 more 0's than i thought you would for Pearce.

Wombat

Munford is honestly the best keeper we have atm. Watched him at Marconi vs WSW. Solid distribution, good reactions, cool under pressure. He's worth a go sooner rather than later.

I see his is playing for Yoof on Sunday. I hope he has a blinder. Release one of the 3 existing Keepers who must all be on minimum wage and bring in Munford ready to start our next game!

Wombat

Pretty sure Munford was listed at starting keeper. Interesting to see him at training on thursday and looking pretty impressive 2.

Big Al

Only 2 wins off equal 6th 7th and 8th

Only 4 points behind handling over the spoon which Is what the season is all about

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred