• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The 2018/19 Positives Thread

Wombat

Oh yes. Someone on the bus to newcastle gave me a Red to try and it was good(he brought his own) The club gave us two other six string brews for free. The midstrength was more palatable. Neither was popular.

Back to the positives....

1. Oar is improving and will be dangerous.
2. Hoole continues to impress.
2. Josh McDonald got some minutes.

Offsider

Oh yes. Someone on the bus to newcastle gave me a Red to try and it was good(he brought his own) The club gave us two other six string brews for free. The midstrength was more palatable. Neither was popular.

Back to the positives....

1. Oar is improving and will be dangerous.
2. Hoole continues to impress.
2. Josh McDonald got some minutes.

Oar’s game has degenerated into him being a “one trick pony” ............ that everybody is awake to........ they wait for the cross attempt and block it.
Hoole looks impressive because of the lack of quality around him and he is not the dedicated cnr taker.
Josh will need the rest of the season to acclimatise at the rate he is going.

I appear to be slipping into “half empty” territory again ........... but reality will do that to you. :headbutt:

Offsider

This is the positives thread Offy! Who let you in?!? :D

I was being positive. I watched the bloody victory game twice to try and find something positive to post but it just did my head in seeing the “ fake positivity “ ............ eh!!!.

You’re right ......... I’m out of here :soapbox:

Big Al

The club is close if we playing like shit.

Can beat the rush to Chinese or drink your sorrows away and have a slap while we conceed more goals

Wombat

The club is close if we playing like shit.

Can beat the rush to Chinese or drink your sorrows away and have a slap while we conceed more goals

Haha.
A mate of mine came 40min late for the last game. Another mate ran and tossed him his season ticket over the wall...which typical Mariners wouldnt scan...f**kwits on the gate didnt let him in and my mate came back and said i can see why you call him "Angry".
I sprinted over to give him a free ticket to get in but Angry was already in the leagues club, plotted up with a beer.
I rang him and he said f**k it ***, they are so shit i cant be bothered crossing the road again!

Offsider

Thx to a nice multi win last round ........... invested in the new fox 4k box.
Wow !!! ........... I am going to enjoy the broadcast even if we get pasted ............ now that is positive.

Wombat

Had some nice wins on the Football and a decent 1.80 on england v Croatia but a couple of results made me think Warnie's and Mark Waugh's old mate John the Bookie was about....most especially Belgium losing 5.2 to Switzerland............FIX!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred