• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sydney vs Queensland

FFC Mariner

Few selected posts from the most original and wonderful fans in the world (so they say)

We were shit overall, but in saying that.

Shields is a f**king moron, end of story.

f**k YOU SHIELDS.

and finally to cap it off, biddle v bolton, true testamant to the whole f**king night. f**k you kossie, f**k you talay, f**k, f**k and f**k.

And............

CRAPPEST GAME I HAVE EVER SEEN US PLAY! Yet it was the most important.. why??
Why'd we play so bad..
Renaud was our best player.. and he played bad..
Brosque spent more time on the ground complaining than on his feet. Only one of his dives were actually foul..

Defense- Absolutely horrible.. Milligan.. This is why I say he's not the next big thing.. cause he isn't that great.. he's good not great.. He lunged at Reinaldo too early.. If Reinaldo didn't score I reckon it would have ended in a 0-0. It all went down hill..

A dash of truth.......

If we didn't get lucky in season one GF when Mariners should have been up 2 inside the first 10 we would be the chokers of the A-League.
We always manage to play shit in the important games

And finally, a little loyalty

That was f**king crap, our aging team need a good f**king pension payout and f**k off... I'm not going to name names we all know which players im refering about....I WANT TO ASK ALL FC SUPPORTERS, CAN YOU SERIOUSLY REMEMBER  A GAME APART FROM THE GRANDFINAL THAT YOU HAVE WALKED AWAY FROM SFS SAYING TO YOURSELF "f**k THAT WAS A GOOD GAME BY SYDNEY"???? ANYONE I THOUGHT SO OUR STYLE OF PLAY IS SO BORING THAT THE DEAD BURIED IN THE GROUND WOULD BE ROLLING AROUND IN THEIR COFFINS IN DISCUSSED
And on that note im f**king off........

:piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

skilbeck

Greenpoleffc said:
Few selected posts from the most original and wonderful fans in the world (so they say)

We were shit overall, but in saying that.

Shields is a f**king moron, end of story.

f**k YOU SHIELDS.

and finally to cap it off, biddle v bolton, true testamant to the whole f**king night. f**k you kossie, f**k you talay, f**k, f**k and f**k.

And............

CRAPPEST GAME I HAVE EVER SEEN US PLAY! Yet it was the most important.. why??
Why'd we play so bad..
Renaud was our best player.. and he played bad..
Brosque spent more time on the ground complaining than on his feet. Only one of his dives were actually foul..

Defense- Absolutely horrible.. Milligan.. This is why I say he's not the next big thing.. cause he isn't that great.. he's good not great.. He lunged at Reinaldo too early.. If Reinaldo didn't score I reckon it would have ended in a 0-0. It all went down hill..

A dash of truth.......

If we didn't get lucky in season one GF when Mariners should have been up 2 inside the first 10 we would be the chokers of the A-League.
We always manage to play shit in the important games

And finally, a little loyalty

That was f**king crap, our aging team need a good f**king pension payout and f**k off... I'm not going to name names we all know which players im refering about....I WANT TO ASK ALL FC SUPPORTERS, CAN YOU SERIOUSLY REMEMBER  A GAME APART FROM THE GRANDFINAL THAT YOU HAVE WALKED AWAY FROM SFS SAYING TO YOURSELF "f**k THAT WAS A GOOD GAME BY SYDNEY"???? ANYONE I THOUGHT SO OUR STYLE OF PLAY IS SO BORING THAT THE DEAD BURIED IN THE GROUND WOULD BE ROLLING AROUND IN THEIR COFFINS IN DISCUSSED
And on that note im f**king off........

:piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

My Favorite
"Bolton "I say Millseys was worse!"
Biddle"Yeah, Well I say Zadkid was worse!"

Sasha "Guys, guys, guys... Settle down. You were all shit!!""

midfielder

northernspirit said:
tonight karma came back to bite SFC on the ass big time
theyve ridden such a wave of luck and dodgy refferring calls, it had to end eventually :D

Agree karma big time

S

soccersensei

:vhappy:

They thoroughly got what they deserved.  I can't say, bad luck Sydney, well, fought...  :naughty:
They did not deserve to be there, without Juninho they lack any class at all. If it wasn't for 2 Breeze in those two matches they would not have even been in the finals and finished in a more deserving 6th place.
Kosmina's puffed up balloon of a head has finally been popped, and now the virtues of puffing up and encouraging your players to foul :redcard: has finally received its due reward and shows what happens when someone actually plays proper football against you, when the referee isn't totally deluded...
(Holy crap, did I just say Shields isn't totally deluded??)  :headbutt:

rosko

I loved seeing Popovic going off at shields, it made my night. It was great to see things go wrong.  :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
the sports bar at CCLC for one night only was orange and maroon....geez the crowd gave the flying circus some...HAHAHAHAHAHA....all I can say is... COP THAT KOSMINA YOU RAMPAGING F***WIT.......do ya think Kossie is gonna have to go to centrelink after that one?

angrylittlemariner.jpg

STICK THAT UP YA DATE KOSMINA......HAHAHAHAHAAHHAA

jaypee

Popovic was correct - it was an under 6's penalty - and he gave it away.....

Now lets get over Scummers on Sunday...

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Quote from this mornings Daily Telegraph by Davud Davutovic

QUEENSLAND ROAR 2 SYDNEY FC 0

SYDNEY FC were just a goal away from claiming the minor premiership, but last night they were unceremoniously dumped from the A-League finals series by Queensland Roar

You would  think they would get someone to write this stuff who at least had half a clue

S

soccersensei

Greenpoleffc said:
Compared to Breeze, no he isnt.
Mind you, compared to Stalin, I am quite reasonable.
:piralaugh:

Wish they'd make it sydney olympic park. Beautifully serviced public transport wise,
and going where Sydney's been... it makes me feel so dirty...

Jocwa08

soccersensei said:
Greenpoleffc said:
Compared to Breeze, no he isnt.
Mind you, compared to Stalin, I am quite reasonable.
:piralaugh:

Wish they'd make it sydney olympic park. Beautifully serviced public transport wise,
and going where Sydney's been... it makes me feel so dirty...

LOL I LOVE THE PIC SENSEI

Auburn Mariner

Let me just clear up a couple of things here (sometimes I wonder if REGULARS read what's on here OR have memories like a sieve):

1. Trains CAN GO straight from the Coast to the Sydney Olympic Park precinct, there is a branch line between North Strathfield and Strathfield stations that enabled the old "River" train to go direct from Wyong to St Mary's. This is fact, anyone who says otherwise is WRONG.

2. The SFS is a GREAT stadium (surface can be mixed, to be fair) but the roof above us makes the away Bay seriously loud, and EVERYONE goes ballistic. It has great atmosphere, excellent Security, and the Pub Crawl is outstanding, even if the Hill of Death is energy-sapping. To criticise the SFS is complete ignorance, in my humble opinion.

If we qualify tomorrow, we should be given the choice of ends, and I would choose the Cove End.

3. The SMH has just posted this article (http://news.smh.com.au/sfs-likely-to-host-aleague-decider/20080209-1r7p.html), which indicates that the game will be at the SFS. When mixed in with a cricket international, it's going to be MADNESS in the Moore Park precinct.

serious14

Oh my.........

I went to a sold out (42 000) Waratahs vs. Brumbies match at the SFS in 2002, and at the exact same time a Swans vs. Kangaroos (35 000) match was on next door at the SCG.  "Chaos of the highest order" would be a polite way to describe it, not to mention that the matches finished within half an hour of each other.

I hope the SFS/SCG trust knows what they're doing.

Omni

Farina does it again "he was the last man that's what it says in the laws" NO, IT FREAKING DOESN'T, SOMEONE BUY THIS MAN A LAW BOOK! Mind you he does call them laws not rules.

In fact I'll do it, anyone got a postal address for Mr Farina?

Re SFS: I worry about the surface, Sydney's last two games the pitch was terrible (it was the excuse Andy Harper used for Brosque's miss) and with the ODI series final next door it'll be insane there, Stadium Australia is always a better option I believe, people worry about it being half full, but I think people would go, depends how bitter FC fans are.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred