• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sydney vs Queensland

brett

Who do you want to win?

I will be going for Queensland. If we (or the Jets I spose) host the GF in Sydney, it will be tough to play against Sydney.

Even with a week to buy tickets before they can, I think Coasties will only pick up around 15-20,000 tops. That will leave us outnumbered 3-1 in ANZ for a home grand final.

This isn't another thread about where the GF should be played, but that is just my reasoning as to why I hope SFC gets knocked out asap.

All four teams will be equally difficult for us to beat imo.

fish

Queensland for me also.
I think we would garner the neutral supporters who turn up just to watch the GF if we get there .

serious14

Horribly conflicted...... I _hate_ Farina with every fibre of my being, but then again, I hate everything to do with Sydney with the same amount of venom.  So I guess you could say I want QLD to win, because I only hate their coach.  As opposed to Sydney, who have Kosmina, Faulty Bolty, that wanker Santalab, Whoninho, Zdonkey, etc. and so forth.

Although I do feel a bit dirty cheering on a QLD team.

FFC Mariner

That would mean that Lowy/Breeze FC finish 4th again.

How unoriginal. That will mean the SCC will have to split (again) to find some wicked, original team to follow.

Wonder if Kossie will get LB FC to choke like Adelaide??

Bear

QLD, just so we can play against 10 men in the final when Tiatto smacks Mile and gets the red. Its about time we win against 10

marinersman

northernspirit said:
i dont care to be honest, theres pros and cons to either - lets just beat scum first :D

I'm with Northernspirt. Let them fight it out with hopefully a massive injury toll.

I'll worry about the GF when we're in it.

I do think Sydney will beat them though. I'd love to play them in the GF. I'm still hurting after 22 December. I hate them more than scum, which believe me, is a lot of hate.

S

soccersensei

For my money, Roar to come out raging from their loss and beat Bling.

Kosmina direly needs to be cut down a peg or ten. He was "almost" likable when he very first took over sydney before they won their first match in donkeys. Then he immediately turned into the first class arrogant prick he is just as soon as they started winning and then grew progressively even worse. His Total Football comments are because he wants to rattle our cage, particularly if he feels their is a chance it could perhaps help stimulate any internal mayhem - fat chance dick head, we're going to Asia - the guys nothing but a ruthless prick as per the tactics in the 5-4 epic. I also believe somewhere very deeply buried under his chewing gum and supremely wank arsed facade, that he fears us, and well he should. Boy does he make me appreciate Lawrie so very very much. Can you imagine having to turn up to the club picnic with that arrogant prick hanging around??? The constant underplaying message to the kids and fans would be... to be successful you need to be an arrogant wanker just like me!  As a manager Lawrie has every element to be a true great... "good" Mr kosmina, is someone who get results... but to be truly "great" requires that someone is first and foremost a classy human being.
So staple that to the Penis on your forehead Kosmina!  :redcard:

I also still want payback for Heff! (Not too mention Owens...Hutch...and Aloisi's now plaguing knee injury)
and I guess in terms of true payback...  Seeing Hutch cut Bling's stil beating heart from  their chest and feed it to Danny at Sydney Olympic Stadium after a massive grandfinal victory would take the cake...
but then Bling would get to go to Asia too wouldn't they... and that would suck...

So c'mon you roar.

~Floss~

Qld. The GF will be in Syd, so it's the only way there would be any slight advantage to us as the supposed "home" team.

Deej

I don't care who wins, just as long as we do.

I think Sydney will get up by 2 thou

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred