• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sydney vs Queensland

skilbeck

haha.gif

cruiser

lol after that performance the sydney fc board is already considering a new coach[/quote]
At least that would be consistent, unlike the way they played tonight.

I'm celebrating here. If I was as big a carrnt as the Sydney supporters who paid us a visit after that 5-4 loss to them, I'd be over on their site paying them out now. But I'm not. I'll let them suffer amongst themselves.

northernspirit

tonight karma came back to bite SFC on the ass big time
theyve ridden such a wave of luck and dodgy refferring calls, it had to end eventually :D

Omni

NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY, GOODBYE, GOODBYE!

Penalty was soft but he pushed him, that's enough for the referee. Ahh Law Twelve.

I'm sure they'll have fun in Hawaii.

FFC Mariner

Wonderful, their whole club, with its corrupt links to Lowy, blatant cheating from Breeze and nauseating coverage from their boys at Fox are a blight on our game.

V1 = Cheat salary cap to win
V2 = 4th
V3 = 4th

With the advantages they get, that is a farkin disgrace.

Loved seeing Milligans dummy spit as he was subbed (dont play crap and they will keep you on) and Bolton and Biddle squaring up at the end - loved it.

To all of their wanky fans who made such c**ts of themselves after the 5-4 Breeze inspired game - f**king enjoy watching 3 real football clubs fight it out.

Omni

SFS sucks, terrible pitch, ground is OK, but I know I'd prefer Stadium Australia!

Sydney FC - 90 Minutes, 0 Shots on Goal

cruiser

I'm relieved that I'm really not the only one here who hates Sydney FC. Tonight we celebrate Sydney's demise; tomorrow we think again about Sunday's game.  :piano:

cruiser

nutmeg said:
the only good thing about the sfs is the pub crawl
And you dont need to change trains to get there. Speaking of which, what will the trains into Sydney be like if it's a Mariners v Scum GF?

nutmeg

cruiser said:
nutmeg said:
the only good thing about the sfs is the pub crawl
And you dont need to change trains to get there. Speaking of which, what will the trains into Sydney be like if it's a Mariners v Scum GF?

no the sfs is only a walk while ANZ is a train change

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred