• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sydney vs Queensland

kevrenor

kevrenor said:
FT- Sydney 0-0 Queensland...
It's all up to next week...
M.G

I've never made so much sense! ;D

What a crap game, but good result.  Die at Suncorp Budget!

Gav...

well very dissapointing crowd (23,450) considering they are ment to be the glamour club and no 1 turned up

Omni

I think Simon Hill is being infected with some stupidity from Harper & Slater

"that's a good crowd" umm no, that's terrible, especially when we've been told Sydney will get more than EAS & The Tounge
"will we see the first Penalty Shootout in finals football" no, because that happened last year

P

Pete

Did anyone bet on this match for a draw? I got handy odds of $3-40 for a draw, but a win to Qld would have been $4-20.

Can Queensland turn Suncorp into a fortress like the Broncos  :vomit: did in their heyday, and the Qld Maroons NRL  :vomit: team have when playing State of Origin? If they do, it will rock Sydney a bit, and they may pull off a win.

I wasn't caring too much about this side of the Semi Finals series until Buckley said the GF would definately be played at Sydney. I do not want to go to Sydney to play OUR GF, if the Mariners win through, and have to face those Blinging dickheads.  :fireup:

marconigirl

I know, very annoying... As long as Queensland get their act together for next week it will be all good... (back at my house now... :D Kev's  back to being himself... )

kevrenor said:
kevrenor said:
FT- Sydney 0-0 Queensland...
It's all up to next week...
M.G

I've never made so much sense! ;D

Haha, thanks Kevrenor... ;D

S

soccersensei

Hahahhahahaahaaaa... Sydney you are shite.
Without Penis head kosmina's bully boy tactics they would have deservedly been wooden spoon. And Roar... how on earth can people still say Reinaldo's any good?
He looks like he can barely move...but hey Frank, leave him on...
because a 6 foot 3 Brazillian reminds him of when he was young and he couldn't score goals?? What the f**k?
Lets beat scum and the toilet seats ours!

Oh and re TAB - I had 50 on QLD for a win paying 4:20... :'( :'( :'(

Jocwa08

soccersensei said:
Hahahhahahaahaaaa... Sydney you are shite.
Without Penis head kosmina's bully boy tactics they would have deservedly been wooden spoon. And Roar... how on earth can people still say Reinaldo's any good?
He looks like he can barely move...but hey Frank, leave him on...
because a 6 foot 3 Brazillian reminds him of when he was young and he couldn't score goals?? What the f**k?
Lets beat scum and the toilet seats ours!

Oh and re TAB - I had 50 on QLD for a win paying 4:20... :'( :'( :'(

haha :thumbup: yes it looks exactly like a toilet seat

brett

Is Talay the biggest butcher in the A-League or what? The look on his face after he attempts to injure people with his fouls is like 'there you go Kossie, job done'.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred