• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Sydney vs Queensland

skilbeck

I believe the Grand Final will be the Mariners vs Sydney and it will be us getting revenge. Revenge for 2 years ago, Revenge for December 22, and most of all revenge because they are toolish smurfs that have all inhaled too much CO from their lives of living in a polluted overcrowded city. We will make the Grand Final and that day will be our day

ryan

I'd rather Qld get up. I have taken a great dislike to Kossie since he took over at Sydney and his comment last night that Aloisi is the only reason we won the league has got me riled up. As soon as they start losing he will be out on his ear anyway. That's the Sydney way

mariners4ever

IMO when sydney lose tonight, the FOOTBALL FEDERATION SYDNEY will switch the referees for the 2nd legs so that sydney will have breeze

brett

http://www.smh.com.au/news/a-league/blues-until-they-die-our-fans-are-the-best/2008/01/24/1201157560239.html

:vomit: Vomit Warning

"WHAT a fantastic sight it was at the Sydney Football Stadium last Sunday when over 33,000 fans turned up to watch us play the Victory. It confirmed to me that Sydney have the best supporters in the league. Melbourne may have more than us overall, but ours are the best when it comes to singing and chanting."

Sydney could barely outdo Mariners and Newcastle until their bandwagon contingent showed up for one game.

"The outcome on the weekend was painful for the team, and by "team" I mean all of us at the club. Congratulations to the Central Coast on winning the minor premiership. They won the most games over the season and that makes them the most consistent and the best. If we can win the most games over the next four weeks then Sydney would earn the right to be described in those terms."

Sydney could win three games to get to the Grand Final and lose, whereas we could win the whole championship with two draws (away goals ahoy) and one victory! That would be ironic :) That's why you finish top two Kossie - it's awesome. Oh wait, you've done that twice already with Adelaide, and f**ked it royally. Never mind.

"These past few weeks, however, have been more about the Socceroos than the A-League. World Cup success is vital for the health of the game, but failure is not as life-threatening as it was before the inception of the A-League. The clubs are the life-blood of the game now. The game can survive World Cup failure better than it would have before. It would be a pity if our younger players grew up not fully understanding the value of the club system and the A-League to their development. Go Sydney!"

STFU. He is basically saying here that not qualifying for the World Cup isn't as bad as two of his geriatric players having ONE MORE day of preparation for the MINOR semi final FIRST LEG. The A-League exists to get us to the World Cup! Would he change his tune if his mate Arnie was still in charge?

Get off it son.  :popo:

Jocwa08

Result: 1-0 Queensland
Scorers: Reinaldo 56'
Crowd: 35778
Man of the Match: Moore
Key Incident: Brosque sent off for hitting moore

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I've disliked that arrogant nitwit kosmina since...gee...sometime in the middle of the 17th century..well maybe not that long but not far off....and after he gave Blank farina a serve re: choking...well all I gots to say is ......QUEENSLANDER!!!!!!!....I think the Roar will be fired up after that debacle at Hindmarsh....ya think they will wear the away strip this week...? 

:popo: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :piralaugh: :pirashoot: :vhappy: :vhappy: :popo:

CCM-JAM80

Sydney will win this comfortably ... 2 or 3 goals, maybe one conceeded.

I hate Sydney, though I hate Queensland more.

kevrenor

Only an hour away now .... Fox will be salivating over Kossie in about 30 mins.

I came out of building this afternoon to find a herd of FC fans milling about. I gave them a big serve of Premiers! Mariners for Champions! as I dashed across to Central.

In my order least dislike the Oranje sit above Budget so I wish the banana-benders well (visions of the banana bus) but they will find it hard. 

1-1  (Middleby 37', and Lynch 92')
Crowd: 38,000
Man of the Match: The Og
Key Incident: Bolton drops ball at substitute Lynch's feet

EastEnder

QLD as i've put a massive 5 bucks on them at 3.75. Also want QLD as I don't want Sydney having any opportunity to win the GF.

Atomic

28 mins... 0-0. Qld have slightly better possession but letting themselves down in final third.

EastEnder

Sydneys an odd market eh. Maybe they see this as not as enticing because a win doesn't mean much til the end of the second leg.

Atomic

Yep, they're an enigma. The population the size of Sydney should have a 25K membership, not a 25K semi final attendance.

Omni

So Fyfe bodychecked Zullo, when Heffernan bodychecked a player, all the FC fans thought he should have been suspended, so surely, for consistancy, they'll demand the FFA suspend Fyfe!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred