• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

SUMMER SIXES BACK ON AT PLUIM PARK-Dont Miss Out

W

Wilson

From the dug out said:
Sacko said:
BTW I heard a rumour that Budgie had applied to join the Newcastle league, anybody else heard anything about that?    

Not true, rumour only.

I should of heard about this!!

W

Wilson

Bearinator said:
By the way, went to pluim the other day, f**k me iv never seen it so bad. The 1st pitch on your left as you go in and the main pitch both look like they have had a rock concert on them, it f**king terrible. Glad iv got health cover, I reckon im going to need it.

Hello Mick???

marinermick

Wilson said:
Bearinator said:
By the way, went to pluim the other day, f**k me iv never seen it so bad. The 1st pitch on your left as you go in and the main pitch both look like they have had a rock concert on them, it f**king terrible. Glad iv got health cover, I reckon im going to need it.

Hello Mick???

yes?

W

Wilson

Well that pretty much is what i said...And you had a crack at me..Actually you personally attacked me and abused your "powers" as a moderator by revealing my name which has always been set on private on my email address...

Bear

Wilson said:
Bearinator said:

Hello Mick???

What are you on about?

Bear

Games still on at this stage, just called Pluim. Front page of site will be updated if closed, keep checking.

W

Wilson

Bearinator said:
Wilson said:
Bearinator said:

Hello Mick???

What are you on about?

Oh on the previous page I said pretty much what you said.  And Marinermick had a go at me!!!

Nothing against you Bearinator

Bear

Yes we are on the same team

I am 100% taking the piss. Only 3 people I would not hack in football, Mick, Sacko and Fish

marinermick

Wilson said:
Well that pretty much is what i said...And you had a crack at me..Actually you personally attacked me and abused your "powers" as a moderator by revealing my name which has always been set on private on my email address...

oh nathan, you are too big to be such a cry baby

you really don't get what i wrote do ya

i am not defending the state of the pitch and i know it was crap - i am defending the fact that people are having a go at it despite the fact that it was the only venue on the coast capable of holding so many games due to the poor weather at the end of the season

it may be crap but it is all we have

what do you suggest - play catch up games at night where there are no lights? or maybe do what newcastle football did and cancel finals games all together so that the top two teams were the only ones that played grand finals?

as for me revealing your name - wrong, this is a public forum and everyone knew who were through previous posts or by double clicking your name

besides, what do you have to hide? do you expect to post comments on here and not be accountable for what you see? or are you trying to deceive us?

marinermick

6-2 win over the Kaisers. Eggy with a hattrick, davo with a brace and bear with a bomb. Herbs in goals for them with an assist.

Park played well and true with all grass. Only one bobble for Jimmy, or at least he blamed the bobble went the ball went out dribbling.

Mighty pissed off that they are using full size goals despite a poll last season showing that most people preferred smaller goals.

concerned

To Wilson and Marinermick,
As an assistant fixtures officer at my club I am aware that the CCF had two alternatives last year. Either play the make up games at Pluim or cancel numerous games which would have not given a couple of my club's teams the oportunity to make the final four. Reason they were played at Pluim was the unavailability of alternate venues. Wyong council restrict hours grounds can be used and the management of Budgewoi Club will not allow games at their fields during the season which do not include a Budgewoi side. Nor will they allow night games even if Budgewoi is involved due to hooliganism. I am not rubbishing Budgewoi club management for their policy but just explaining the reason why Pluim was used so extensively.
Do not agree with what CCF do all the time but what they did last year to get as many games played as what they did was exceptional.
The condition of the fields was very poor but conditions were eqaul for both teams. Also if any other field had had the use Pluim had it would have been in same condition. Also how could CCF have put games at Budgewoi when all season they would not accept games which did not include their own teams?
The problem is this and other misplaced criticism of Pluim has led to some directors of CCF pushing for a radical alternative next year.
I will elaborate on what I have heard under a seperate post on this forum.

W

Wilson

You made it personal Mick not me...I call a spade a spade and deliver that in person..
I dont want to comment about it anymore! Only to say that I dont really care what you or anybody else think of me!! You dont really no me so how can you comment on my past?? I did not comment on yours..I am not disgruntled or sad..I was out there on Tuesday for the ligtning sessions and have been involved with The Central Coast since 1988..And have no regrets about my time with them only that we did not win enough games!!!

P.S You can see my name because you are a moderator no one else can!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred