• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

SUMMER SIXES BACK ON AT PLUIM PARK-Dont Miss Out

marinermick

Wilson said:
Chill..

But why did they not transfer games then Mick.... They did last year for the GF...
PAST HISTORY!!!! That comment/opinion should probably be raised when I am present..My response may offend!!

Also why do you have to make things personal!! Are you pluim park?? NO!! Are you one of those responsible for making decisions on the Central Coast??? I dont no!!!
I don't have an agenda..But i certainly have a motive. And that motive is football or quality football.  You can contact me if you wish to discuss this!!! Thanks for putting my name into this forum!! I thought you were a moderator...

As a member of the Football community I can comment on anything, for that matter I can comment on anything anywhere any time that is my right as an Australian resident. It is not up to a commitee..They respond to things not act before the problem arises..

I thought the field was garbage!! I played on it DID YOU???

I thought the lighting was poor!!!"                            "

I could do this about my "PAST HISTORy" as you put it and YOUR answers would all be no!!

P.S you started the personal stuff

mate, i am not going to drag this further in the mud, suffice to say that your name is not hidden on this forum as that is a choice you made, not me as moderator

all anyone has to do is click on your name and your email address (and your name in your email address) comes up as plain as day

that was YOUR choice not mine

loyalist

marinermick said:
Wilson said:
Chill..

But why did they not transfer games then Mick.... They did last year for the GF...
PAST HISTORY!!!! That comment/opinion should probably be raised when I am present..My response may offend!!

Also why do you have to make things personal!! Are you pluim park?? NO!! Are you one of those responsible for making decisions on the Central Coast??? I dont no!!!
I don't have an agenda..But i certainly have a motive. And that motive is football or quality football.  You can contact me if you wish to discuss this!!! Thanks for putting my name into this forum!! I thought you were a moderator...

As a member of the Football community I can comment on anything, for that matter I can comment on anything anywhere any time that is my right as an Australian resident. It is not up to a commitee..They respond to things not act before the problem arises..

I thought the field was garbage!! I played on it DID YOU???

I thought the lighting was poor!!!"                            "

I could do this about my "PAST HISTORy" as you put it and YOUR answers would all be no!!

P.S you started the personal stuff

mate, i am not going to drag this further in the mud, suffice to say that your name is not hidden on this forum as that is a choice you made, not me as moderator

all anyone has to do is click on your name and your email address (and your name in your email address) comes up as plain as day

that was YOUR choice not mine
not any more :(

BAD BULLZ

i wish i could commit to be a confirmed but my industry doesnt have set finish times and i dont wanna let ya's down.
Kanwal bull cannot play unless i play or maybe jimmy can drive but yeah.

Herbs

Bearinator said:
Well.....

Our team is looking good

All confirmed are...

Me
MarinerMick
Jimmy
Sacko
Juzzy

And playing whenever they can is...

Kanewillow
Aussiecross
Eggy
Kanwal Bull
Tony

Me and Tony to keep. Div 3 winner?

Haha why play Div 3?
We already said what the outcome would be mitch.
You right for keepers now?

Kanwal Bull

I'll play whenever I can get there, and since Jimmy is playing aswell that shouldnt be a prob, if he is ok with giving me a lift every week. Or when Eggy plays I can go with him.

offtheball

Intheknow said:
hasbeen said:
Must be why they've moved the A-League Youth game this weekend ... to save Pluim for the
6-a-side ... 
Just to alleviate any fears, all Summer 6 games at Pluim will be played on thick green grass, dont believe me, please go and have a look.  Also for the record, that tiny bit of rain we got last week has bounced the fields back enormously.  But please as I said, go look for yourself. The moving of the A-League Youth game was not a decision the CCF had any say in.

Thank God CCF had no say, what an embarrasment it would have been playing at Pluim. Can you imagine a National competition being played there.  Not only the Sahara like field but the dilapidated surrounds. Could someone buy the groundsman a whipper snipper. Throw in half a dozen bags of concrete mix to fix the "missing link" in the footpath that has been the same for ten years.

Had a look at the grounds yesterday. InTheKnow don't worry about buying extra omo to get the grass stains out of your shorts.

~Floss~

Anyone playing in thursday night mixed?

We might have a spare spot if someone from here is looking for a run with a completely un-serious social side made up mostly of my workmates

Bear

For those in my team on Wednesday nights, please read below email from CCF...

-- To Participant,

Due to the amount of late entries being received by Central Coast Football, for the 2008 Summer Sixes Competition, please be advised that the proposed starting date for this competition has been moved back to late OCTOBER 2008 to allow us time to grade some competitions and check player qualifications.

Some divisions are drastically short of team numbers and a decision on these will be made after Monday October 20.

Sacko

BTW I heard a rumour that Budgie had applied to join the Newcastle league, anybody else heard anything about that?   

Jimmy

Sacko said:
BTW I heard a rumour that Budgie had applied to join the Newcastle league, anybody else heard anything about that?    

No, but that's a big move for them if they do.

Davo

Bearinator said:
For those in my team on Wednesday nights, please read below email from CCF...

-- To Participant,

Due to the amount of late entries being received by Central Coast Football, for the 2008 Summer Sixes Competition, please be advised that the proposed starting date for this competition has been moved back to late OCTOBER 2008 to allow us time to grade some competitions and check player qualifications.

Some divisions are drastically short of team numbers and a decision on these will be made after Monday October 20.

LMAO... CCF off to a good start!

Bear

By the way, went to pluim the other day, f**k me iv never seen it so bad. The 1st pitch on your left as you go in and the main pitch both look like they have had a rock concert on them, it f**king terrible. Glad iv got health cover, I reckon im going to need it.

Herbs

well some of the draw has been set if not all.
it has begun.

Dinamo Marinators div 2.
Die Kaisers div 2.
my team.

Bear

Keeper_Herbs said:
well some of the draw has been set if not all.
it has begun.

Dinamo Marinators div 2.
Die Kaisers div 2.
my team.

Where did hear that?
Iv heard nothing about Dinamo?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads