• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Songs 'N Chants

Penrith9103

Greenpoleffc said:
Lawrie, sign him u
Lawrie, Lawrie sign him up

Chant of the day

Thanks for the compliment mate.
I also liked
Bolton, what's the score.
Bolton, Bolton what's the score.

The bay as a whole was quite tho.
Possibly due to the first game back at home.
Can't wait to get back there.

LFCMariners

I tried getting a few chants started but got shut down for it. Is it any wonder the bay is going to be quiet if people won't take a chance on new material?

Paolo

Deej said:
Alicia said:
keensy said:
Alicia said:
keensy said:
yeah, but the issue atm is that the bay cant seem to string a decent song together.....should be worried about sorting that out before worrying about getting the rest of the stadium involved.

I agree, at times the bay effort *and willingness to learn new songs* is non existent. 
fixed it for you

Don't you mean fixed it to suit yourself?

I have to agree with Keensy, we need new material, there's plenty of suggestions we've just gotta learn them and try them out!

If I hear let's go Mariners let's go 1 more time I'm gonna scream!
can we please add "*insert name"'s a wanker"

Blackadder

Don't like it, don't do it simple.
For now the chants have basic to catch on, then can look at getting others going.
If you have any ideas for basic chats etc by all means start them up, if they catch on all the better.

~Floss~

Mariner Girl said:
I would like to see more singing (as in the EPL) than chants. Mariners clap clap clap
doesn't have the same effect as the whole bay(s) singing.  :eek:verhead:
:goodpost:

+1 for every single time the terrible chants of "Mariners - Clap x3" and "Clap x9 - Mariners" are chanted at every match.

LFCMariners

fish said:
were you the lad up the back in front of us? if so no offence but some were a little weird

Might have been. I did a few light-hearted Boz ones to start with, then strangely enough someone later on was yelling stuff about white lines in the goals and that. Either way, I thought it was better than having a quiet bay.

Paolo

mark bosnich is having a party, bring your dwight yorke and your charlie
mark bosnich is having a party, bring your dwight yorke and your charlie
;) ;) ;)

Paolo

Peachos said:
it would help if f**king FFA didnt up the prices for being a true supporter
Standing and singing behind the goals doesnt make you and more a true supporter then someone who sits on the sidelines each game.

That said, there hasnt been a price hike for 3 seasons...so get over it.

p.s if you were a 'true supporter' the price wouldn't be an issue

bjw

bjw
BJ said:
I tried getting a few chants started but got shut down for it. Is it any wonder the bay is going to be quiet if people won't take a chance on new material?

Were you the guy who started the "If you hate Joel Griffiths clap your hands"
and.. "If you hate newcastle clap your hands?"

Peachos

keensy said:
Peachos said:
it would help if f**king FFA didnt up the prices for being a true supporter
Standing and singing behind the goals doesnt make you and more a true supporter then someone who sits on the sidelines each game.

That said, there hasnt been a price hike for 3 seasons...so get over it.

p.s if you were a 'true supporter' the price wouldn't be an issue
well looking at it that way i guess youre right

priorpeter

Bahah

"Linesman, where's your balls?"

"Nichey Nichey Nichey Nichey!"

"Dont you know who that is - ALEX?
That's Mark Bosnich, ALEX
Have some respect - ALEX "

Magic.

Sean

For those of you who heard or didnt hear (i did f**k it up)

To the tune of "you are my sunshine".

This team is your team,
This team is our team,
From the palm trees,
to bay 16,
From Sydney Harbour,
To Lake Maqua-rie
This team belongs to you and me.

was that what we came up with at Gladesville Dibo?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred