• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Socceroos vs. Indonesia

FFC Mariner

Looks like a Lowes special

Dreadful - will never replace my current Blue away shirt while they have that disaster to choose from

Jazzie

Sheer joy at beating the scum :)
Maybe we should go along these lines ....

pink_uniform.jpg

Jazzie

Nine World Cup sides to wear shirts made entirely from recycled plastic bottles in South Africa

plastic_bottle_strip_aus.jpg

Players model the new kit - with each shirt made from recycled plastic bottles

Talk about itchy scratchy .... I'm sure there must be a million jokes about this, just too tired to think of one.  :D

Story here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1253892/Nine-World-Cup-sides-wear-shirts-entirely-recycled-plastic-bottles-South-Africa.html

kevrenor

Jazzie said:
Nine World Cup sides to wear shirts made entirely from recycled plastic bottles in South Africa

Still ugly as, and as one commentator said is it any more environmentally friendly?

After looking at the Daily Mail page and it's sidebars I wan't to go wash my eyeballs. yuk

Forum Phoenix

Really... Cornthwaite less reliable imo. Cornthwaite better aerially, but surely thats not our biggest worry with Indonesia.

Shit I hope we win this.

serious14

Hey, if we're losing with ten to go, Arnold can just tell Pim to stick Cornthwaite upfront as a striker.....

FUCK YEAH!!!!

:fireup:

curious

midfielder said:
Does the absence of media on this game scream we still have a long way to go with the media ..
  It screams of a game that's to be played between a B/C grade Australian squad and a country with a fifa ranking of 136. A game with the excitement expectations of a visit to the dentist. I think it screams of a very dull game that's been sprung in the middle of the semi finals, killing them stone dead in their own country at a time in the season when the excitement is usually at it's peak.

kevrenor

curious said:
I think it screams of a very dull game that's been sprung in the middle of the semi finals, killing them stone dead in their own country at a time in the season when the excitement is usually at it's peak.

Sprung? FFA actually planned this ... instead of starting league later and having the break during the regular season, and keeping players playing before the WC. 

No icon for riding hobby-horse?

curious

Sprung, as in jumping up in the midst of the finals. 
Like a phone call from the mother in law just before climax, then attempting to re start where you left off.  Coitus interruptus or "Sorry, lost the mood. Goodnight Honey."

serious14

For the Fox-less amongst us:

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=66802&part=sports

Game day mofo's, FIRE UP FARKIN'!!!!  :fireup:

midfielder

Fire UP ... Nobody Screws Soccer like 7 .. wife had Sunrise on this morning and not one mention of tonights match...

Looks like walk up crowd will be almost nil with all  the rain and south Queensland almost washed away...

Jazzie

midfielder said:
Fire UP ... Nobody Screws Soccer like 7 .. wife had Sunrise on this morning and not one mention of tonights match...

Looks like walk up crowd will be almost nil with all  the rain and south Queensland almost washed away...

umm, in that case I can't see why they just can't open the gates  ...

Jesus

Jesus
midfielder said:
Does the absence of media on this game scream we still have a long way to go with the media ..

It signals the need to be on FTA.

Hell It is near impossible to find out what time the game even starts usually via ffa websites.

Socceroos are pretty much buried from view currently. Especially when the games are on a times when most pubs are closed.

Is kickoff 7 or 8 btw?

FFC Mariner

ABC are doing the radio - has been on most news bulletins.

Interstingly ABC Radio S.C.U.M. kicked off their morning show by inviting people to call in if they have stopped following the Knights coz of their drug issues.

LOL

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred