• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

SNOW!!!

serious14

hasbeen said:
When's the leaflet drop happening warning the UK people of 'global warming'?

Y'see, the fuel-dug-from-the-gound-powered-planes-of-Greenpeace dropped the glossy A3 sheets yesterday.  They're currently under 40cm of snow.  :p

serious14

FFC Mariner said:
No no, Greenpeace vehicles run on rainbow dust.

i444188_lold.jpg

Arabmariner

FFC Mariner said:
happy said:
Arabmariner said:
In Fife where my mum and brother live they've run out of grit for the roads!!

Chaos right enough !!

Serious..............I like the green 'headphones'......... ;D

sorry for being off topic,
but isn't Fife the Scottish region where Ian Rankins "Inspector Rebus" is from? Never beleived that it really exists...

Correct - he was originally from Fife.
Reading his novels is an odd experience............people keep getting murdered and bashed in places I know very well...........

Arabmariner

FFC Mariner said:
Yeah, have most of them.

Tried to read them in order as the characters develop.
Yeah I thought about that after starting this one.I didn't realise when I started that there was a proper order to them.I'm going to go back to the beginning after this one.

Re 'Mortal Causes' I love the introduction before the actual story when he's explaining the title and lists all the Scottish/Fife slang words for being pissed......'mortal' being one of them !

Arabmariner

happy said:
Arabmariner said:
Just started 'Mortal Causes'.........you read it ?

written by Ian Rankin?
of how many volumes does "Mortal Causes" consist?
'Mortal Causes' is the title of one Inspector Rebus novel by Ian Rankin.

I think there are around 18 Rebus novels in the series...........FFC will know.

Alicia

Arabmariner said:
marinermick said:
seems as we are posting snow photos

hotel near champagne:

n538821641_998658_3735.jpg
It's just come to me after bugging me since MM posted this pic..............Mick Molloy !!

*Slaps forehead*

Really?  Like. Really?

I'm sure he hasn't heard that enough times. ::)

Arabmariner

Alicia said:
Arabmariner said:
marinermick said:
seems as we are posting snow photos

hotel near champagne:

n538821641_998658_3735.jpg
It's just come to me after bugging me since MM posted this pic..............Mick Molloy !!

*Slaps forehead*

Really?  Like. Really?

I'm sure he hasn't heard that enough times. ::)
Not from me he hasn't............*slaps you back*  ;D

midfielder

Serious

Over heard on the beach at Byron today ... some poms talking about the weather back home... give you one guess what they liked the best ... snow or the goldern sand ...

serious14

midfielder said:
Serious

Over heard on the beach at Byron today ... some poms talking about the weather back home... give you one guess what they liked the best ... snow or the goldern sand ...

The golden sands of Blackpool??  :p

serious14

Spent today in Andorra.  Note the look of sheer terror before I headed down the run in the second photo.

22736_274799922455_549797455_4437022_231703_n.jpg

22736_274790907455_549797455_4436971_3363166_n.jpg

22736_274799932455_549797455_4437023_5784603_n.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred