• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

SNOW!!!

serious14

16539_232904722455_549797455_4195720_6167702_n.jpg

16539_232904727455_549797455_4195721_1386564_n.jpg

My front yard this morning.  ;D

happy

cimg0791q.jpg

that's how my garden and car looked like this morning
there's more snow in England than in Germany  ???

happy

serious14 said:
We're in a Winter Wonderland, you should embrace it.  ;D

It's the 27th winter wonderland I am in now. I know what it's like
I need something else next year...

midfielder

I hate snow and cold...

The last few days very warm a little cooler today..

Great surfing but ... you may remember that Serious water with white covered waves ...ride blanks of wood or foam... or just body surf...

Sailing not to bad either... keep your snow ... get me water .. cool clean water... the lakes, bays and beaches of Gods country....

serious14

midfielder said:
happy said:
serious14 said:
Pft, you're such a Scrooge.  :p
what's a scrooge?

Someone very tight with money ... who does not like to spend for anything that is fun even on themselves..

Was more going for the Xmas meaning of the word.  ;)

And I remember surf....... was in Blackpool the other week, there was something resembling ocean there.  Wasn't quite the right color though.

happy

midfielder said:
happy said:
serious14 said:
Pft, you're such a Scrooge.  :p
what's a scrooge?

Someone very tight with money ... who does not like to spend for anything that is fun even on themselves..

thanks.

@ serious: what's the connection between that definition and the fact that I am sick of having a winter wonderland?

midfielder

Off to Byron for Holidays IMO one of the worlds best surfing beaches and great diving...

There is a sweep down the beach for KL's about 200 feet offshore ... get drift in the sweep is just great ... AHHHHHHHHHHH rond on holidays...

serious14

There is none - he used the wrong definition in this context, hence I said "going for the Xmas meaning of the word".

MF - Soldier's Beach ftw.

midfielder

Serious

You must be joking ... Soldiers V Byron... like Mariners V Woy Woy pub...

Happy

There is a famous book called a Christmas ?!?!% written about Christmass.. anyhow this bloke he is very mean with money and a Ghost comes along ... and shows him three things .. first his past life... then his present life... then his future life...

He is so scared of finishing an old man with no friends he goes to one of his employees houses and buys him and his family presents ... His name in the book is Scrooge ... it is a very famous tale in I guess most English speaking countries..

happy

midfielder said:
Happy

There is a famous book called a Christmas ?!?!% written about Christmass.. anyhow this bloke he is very mean with money and a Ghost comes along ... and shows him three things .. first his past life... then his present life... then his future life...

He is so scared of finishing an old man with no friends he goes to one of his employees houses and buys him and his family presents ... His name in the book is Scrooge ... it is a very famous tale in I guess most English speaking countries..

now I get the connection to Xmas. Thanks very much
Never heard of that tale; not famous/known here in Germany

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred