• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Should ticker be banned from the site?

Do you want ticker banned from marinators.net?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ticker

soundsdifferent said:
who cares if they are filterd i know they are filtered and so would most others unless they are thick.

ticker- who do u support??

Central Coast Mariners, Australia and Blackburn Rovers.

Redline

Yes, they have had great careers for our national team. By no means should we forget that, though Aloisi was over rated IMO, but at the end of the day, the site is set to filter those names, so what? How many of us ACTUALLY think Johnny is about the money and kev is that word? I doubt many actually hold that opinion.....though I could be wrong.

ticker

Countryhick said:
Yes, they have had great careers for our national team. By no means should we forget that, though Aloi$i was over rated IMO, but at the end of the day, the site is set to filter those names, so what? How many of us ACTUALLY think Johnny is about the money and kev is that word? I doubt many actually hold that opinion.....though I could be wrong.

That is my point... many of us don't hold that opinion, yet our opinions are modified to reflect that because the mods hold that opinion of those players.

Redline

No...our opinions are not modified. Those words are modified. That is all. We all now know you respect and admire Johnny and Kev. Lets move on shall we and get on with the rest of the season?

Redline

Forgive me for trying to turn an apparent n00b into a good member of the site. Apparently you don't want the site to grow.

ticker

Part_Timer said:
i said yes only because he likes al0isi ....for shame

Again, people want to ban me because I have a different opinion to them.

The beauty of forums is that there is a massive contrast of opinions from fans, which leads to great discussion.

Arabmariner

soundsdifferent said:
ticker said:
One time i posted a pro-flare thread which was immediately deleted by a mod because the mod didn't want the site to appear to be in favour of flares, despite the mods openly talking about organising flares in the chat room.

Another time the mods are automatically changing my posts to put a $ sign in Aloi$i... what is this, the Daily Telegraph?

Fan forums should be a place where fans can voice their own opinions... not a place where the mods should modify posts so that the post agrees with the opinions of the mods.

Happy voting.

who are the mods anyway?
http://www.innercity.freeserve.co.uk/Moor%20Street%20Mods%201980.jpg

Ranyen

I feel that there really isn't any need for a poll or discussion on this subject. What is it meant to achieve? To put him in the spotlight? It will just p**s him off & will make the situation worse. Either ban him if you think it is necessary, or just leave him be. I'm sure if he annoys us all, we will just stop listening & ignore him.

kevrenor

ticker said:
Countryhick said:
Yes, they have had great careers for our national team. By no means should we forget that, though Aloi$i was over rated IMO, but at the end of the day, the site is set to filter those names, so what? How many of us ACTUALLY think Johnny is about the money and kev is that word? I doubt many actually hold that opinion.....though I could be wrong.

That is my point... many of us don't hold that opinion, yet our opinions are modified to reflect that because the mods hold that opinion of those players.

On behalf of the actual moderators of the forum, we do NOT change posts (more than very rarely), and never to change opinions. It may be to remove offensive material. The insertion of a $ sign in Aloi$i and Musc**t has NOTHING to do with the forum mods as far as I know.

If you want to seek information about the mods or what we do, PM one of us - we are listed on the general forum boards. [Sorry, the names have been removed for for some reason!!!!  - Kevrenor, Dibo, Marinermick, and Alicia.]

Bans follow consideration of your behaviour against the site and forum rules ... please read them.

Note also that this poll has nothing to do with the mods.

Adz as site admin is showing you what the tyranny of peer opinion will result in.

adz

Staff member
Oh dear, lol, now you're pushing your luck.

please note; modified time and who the post was modified by:

ticker

kevrenor said:
On behalf of the actual moderators of the forum, we do NOT change posts (more than very rarely), and never to change opinions. It may be to remove offensive material. The insertion of a $ sign in Aloi$i and Musc**t has NOTHING to do with the forum mods as far as I know.

It has everything to do with the mods. The mods have set up these filters to prevent me from voicing my own opinion.

Alicia

ticker said:
kevrenor said:

It has everything to do with the mods. The mods have set up these filters to prevent me from voicing my own opinion.

Mods don't set up the filters, Admin sets the filters.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred