• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Should ticker be banned from the site?

Do you want ticker banned from marinators.net?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MattSimon

ticker] All of my posts make perfect sense said:
All of my posts make perfect sense, please post me a link to a post of mine that doesn't make sense.
Also, where did i agree that i don't think?
http://marinators.net/forum/index.php?topic=2935.msg79485#msg79485

Done.

Honkee

I have an answer to the problem.

We put ticker on a set of very large scales. If he weighs the same as a duck we should burn ban him.............or build a bridge out of him.

*please forgive the python reference*

I will just wait quietly for the "should we ban Honkee for his python reference" thread.

adz

Staff member
Everyone knows you only get banned for having a different opinion anyway

ticker

MattSimon said:
ticker] All of my posts make perfect sense said:
All of my posts make perfect sense, please post me a link to a post of mine that doesn't make sense.
Also, where did i agree that i don't think?
http://marinators.net/forum/index.php?topic=2935.msg79485#msg79485

Done.

That wasn't even funny.

So far the following false accusations have been made about me:

* I'm a Newcastle fan
* I'm a 9 year old kid
* I make posts that don't make sense.

However no-one has been able to prove any of these points. It seems as though you are making up nonsense in order to prove to yourselves that I should be banned.

How about we concentrate on the facts, which are:

* I sometimes have an opinion to differs to that of others
* I am prepared to stick to my opinion

In summary, I deserve to stay.

/thread.

adz

Staff member
ticker said:
So far the following false accusations have been made about me:

* I'm a Newcastle fan

We know who you are.

ban.jpg

banned.jpg

Tassiemariner

If ticker's gets banned for "being an idiot/acting like twat" and not banned for breaking a single forum rule (listed above) then (pretty much) every single person on this forum would of been banned at some point.

Alicia

Foriegnmariner said:
If ticker's gets banned for "being an idiot/acting like twat" and not banned for breaking a single forum rule (listed above) then (pretty much) every single person on this forum would of been banned at some point.

Ticker has actually been banned before for trolling

Tassiemariner

Alicia said:
Foriegnmariner said:

Ticker has actually been banned before for trolling
Ok, thanks for the clarification.

loyalist

its an outdated concept that never works
feel free to have che as your avatar but plz remove the central coast youth bit of it
regards,
forzamariners

Sacko

What the mods have banned Chicken Tikka - is there no end to their evil grip on society?????????????????  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred