• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Shopping list for the January window

Coastalraider

I heard a certain Jamaican sprint Star was in town to announce a deal tonight on a guest marquee spot. Management has decided its worth the risk to try and get crowds to games.

Sorry... just trying to lighten the mood!

Coastalraider

So MMs presser spoke heavily of our recruitment in the January window. He has ‘had good discussions with upstairs’ And will update the Ross situation in the next few days when he ‘has news’.

I know I’ve felt this before, but these recruits are seriously seriously crucial. If they mess this up again I really don’t know where to go from here. That was a bloody miserable experience that game - I can’t remeber going to a sorting event where a team looked so utterly helpless.

MagpieMariner

Well I must say unless something spectacular happens in Jan, I won't see out the season. I left tonight when the rain started, at my age I'm not risking pneumonia to watch the shit we're dishing up this season.
Quite frankly, I wish MC hadn't bought out our debt, I wish he'd let us sink. At least then we wouldn't have thrown our hard-earned away to watch a rapidly declining spectacle over the last years. It would have been better for us to go out on a high note.

Tevor

Well I must say unless something spectacular happens in Jan, I won't see out the season. I left tonight when the rain started, at my age I'm not risking pneumonia to watch the shit we're dishing up this season.
Quite frankly, I wish MC hadn't bought out our debt, I wish he'd let us sink. At least then we wouldn't have thrown our hard-earned away to watch a rapidly declining spectacle over the last years. It would have been better for us to go out on a high note.
I for some reason convinced my family to stay and watch the full game, wasn’t my best decision.

pjennings

I know the way you feel - it becomes harder every year to fork out money for no good reason. But this is our team, not Mike Charlesworth's, not Mike Mulvey's, not the players. They are all transient. While we have a team here I will be foolishly buying a membership because the only thing worse than having a team performing like our team is not having a team.

Wombat

I watched the fireworks with alot of non Football fams.
I dragged an English bloke (along for a 15 min beer stint) who i used to play against (terrigal) and he was shocked at how shit the mariners were!
his words were.....i cant believe blokes thats have played football all their lives can be this shit!!!

midfielder

Sometimes and its not often if you ask any of my friends ... but words fail me ...

We are the reason P & R was introduced yonks ago in most of the world we are so bad it has reached a point that we are bad for Football In Australia.

Cricko_086

But I also prefer Pearce givin a S**t in goals compared to the former scum.

The team is a lot worse than just the current players of the jan transfer players. I feel as though the club needs a re boot.

We spend the cap but have the worst season, what is to blame. That’s where I find our drama.

I hope that the boys feel our pain, I know Matty does!!!

Big Al

Problems are we need the same positions we needed at the start of the season plus new ones who are playing shit.

Forum Phoenix

New keeper, new centreback, new holding midfielder or play Hiariej, new #10.
Yeah that’s the problem. I see that as the bare minimum. Are we going to sign 4 new players? I highly doubt it. But we could clearly also do with a second new CB so Rowles can take Clisbys spot at LB and a gun striker as well to replace the pudding eater.

So just the six new players needed thanks Mike and Mike. Or hey, we can continue working towards having the worst club record in the world.

Cheers
FP

Forum Phoenix

I know the way you feel - it becomes harder every year to fork out money for no good reason. But this is our team, not Mike Charlesworth's, not Mike Mulvey's, not the players. They are all transient. While we have a team here I will be foolishly buying a membership because the only thing worse than having a team performing like our team is not having a team.

This x 1000.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred