• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

SFS it is

tyson

Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
Fark me, is it just me or is this finals series turning into a bigger farce every day?

-Absolute cock-up with seating reservations at EAS
-fans from any team sitting anywhere, including opposition supporter bays
-FFA deciding at the last minute that the GF would be held in Sydney, no matter what, despite what earlier saying
-Having the GF played after a full day of league (they could've at least booked the stadium for the weekend)
-screwing everybody around by taking their sweet time releasing ticket prices, then having them pretty overpriced, and completely ignoring the families - families are what you NEED to attract.  One member from a family comes, they all come.  That's 4-5 bums on seats.  Outprice it for a family venture, then suddenly that's 4-5 more people who will watch at home - or, more likely, waiting to find out the result on 'Sports Tonight'
-having it when there's cricket on, so no parking

Seriously, these guys couldn't organise a farken erection in a farken brothel, this is rapidly turning into a circus. 

Yeah, but clowns at a circus are probably more qualified for their job.

Deej

tyson said:
Speaking of the CCLC... will there be a post match gathering there with the team like last time?

Post match venue is tbc, could be Mingers due to them sponsoring the club financially and the CCLC not

adz

Staff member
Mingers.... grate.

storm-grate-420.jpg

kevrenor

DJ said:
tyson said:
Speaking of the CCLC... will there be a post match gathering there with the team like last time?

Post match venue is tbc, could be Mingers due to them sponsoring the club financially and the CCLC not
I understand that but hundreds of alcohol fuelled fans on the roads seems a tad dangerous!

Will there be transport from Gosford or Tuggerah stations and back in the early hours?

Deej

kevrenor said:
DJ said:
tyson said:

I understand that but hundreds of alcohol fuelled fans on the roads seems a tad dangerous!

Will there be transport from Gosford or Tuggerah stations and back in the early hours?

Don't know - not even confirmed that's it's Mingers yet

Blackadder

Perm said:
Oh yeah
Soundwave Festival (Alt Rock/Hardcore/Emo) will be held on the same day at Luna Park, so i guess those of you training it home will putting up with plenty an "emo".

Oh a usual night in bay 16

kevrenor

DJ said:
kevrenor said:
DJ said:
tyson said:

Don't know - not even confirmed that's it's Mingers yet

No Problems - just thinking in print.

I may have a cunning plan that others from the south may consider ... drive to CCLC, leave the car there, catch the Yellow Express all the way and enjoy the fun ... then hope to hell I've dried out enough by the time I get back to be able to avoid the breathalysers on the way to Mingara! 
:tophat:

tyson

so we thought... until the prices were released. cant imagine too many blow-ins turning up anymore. we are relying on them.

as for Soundwave Festival. I was gunna go... there are some good, non-emo bands playing. I am trying to sell my ticket now.

Mariners GF > Incubus any day.

offtheball

tyson said:
so we thought... until the prices were released. cant imagine too many blow-ins turning up anymore. we are relying on them.

as for Soundwave Festival. I was gunna go... there are some good, non-emo bands playing. I am trying to sell my ticket now.

Not to mention The Offspring. But still the Mariners come first.

Don't drive. I drove version 1 took me 90 min to get from the Tunnel to Moore Park. No parking had to run 3 k to the ground. made it just as kick off started.

tyson

yeh but i hate the offspring. haha.

imagine the complaints in MX newspaper [the week after the GF] by people who were stupid enough to drive and missed kick off and a special guest performance by 1200 Techniques. HAHAHAHA

I wonder if Natalie Bassinithifhrfnnway will sing the anthem or something...

serious14

offtheball said:

A Mariners grand final is greater than anything.............. ANYTHING.

If you were getting married on the 24th, put it off.
If you were dying on the 24th, hold on until Monday
If you're being born on the 24th, make sure it's in the morning so you can make kick off

No questions asked.  BE THERE AND FIRE THE FARK UP FARKIN'!!!!

Ursus

It may be my Scottish half but I think with the prices they are charging for the tickets, the ground will be half full. The rusted ons like myself will be there, but in the cheaper seats (Ursus returns to the unwashed :vhappy:). I think a lot of people who forked out for Cat A last week will not pay $85 and travel (especially from Qld).

Prediction: 20,000

Question: Then why not leave it at Gosford. ::)

Answer: The bastards got too greedy and run the risk of stuffing up. Half empty stadium (less atmosphere)  :pand not as much net profit. :-[

I hope I am wrong, and just being pessimistic, but there are only three in the "Ursus Party" compared to four last week.

finally retired

Ursus said:
It may be my Scottish half but I think with the prices they are charging for the tickets, the ground will be half full. The rusted ons like myself will be there, but in the cheaper seats (Ursus returns to the unwashed :vhappy:). I think a lot of people who forked out for Cat A last week will not pay $85 and travel (especially from Qld).

Prediction: 20,000

Question: Then why not leave it at Gosford. ::)

Answer: The bastards got too greedy and run the risk of stuffing up. Half empty stadium (less atmosphere)  :pand not as much net profit. :-[

I hope I am wrong, and just being pessimistic, but there are only three in the "Ursus Party" compared to four last week.
last week I took 3 to the game but will only take myself to the GF.  I suspect it will be the same for lots of people and that the ground will only be half full....perhaps even less if Qld do flog the Jets.
It's probably covered in another thread somewhere, but there are 3 game rugby matches on at SFS on the Friday before the GF....let's hope it doesn't rain much before then or the state of the ground will kill the game.

Bex

I took a total of 15 to bluetongue; 11 in a corporate suite, my two kids and two of their friends. I'm taking my wife and 1 kid to sfs.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Well done, FFA.  Bravo.

Maybe somebody should point them to this thread so they can see how many people they're keeping away.

I also shudder to think what further damage the parking situation will cause....

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred