• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Semi Final Call to Arms

Bear

Depends what your looking for in a lesbian security guard. Tho id think even you would say no to her mate ;)

Alicia

Bearinator said:
Depends what your looking for in a lesbian security guard. Tho id think even you would say no to her mate ;)

You wouldn't though, would you bear?  :p

FFC Mariner

serious14 said:
P.S.  Andy Harper gave you the Mossailem Rap on Total Football tonight.  In other words, you got laughed at by Andy Harper.......

That says it all really.

Thats like being called inept by Morris Iemma.

Deej

Fish and I are planning on a banner for Sunday

"We're off to Asia, You're off to Centrelink" :)

Bearinator said:
Jeff (LouMacari) said:
Hate to caution anyone, but just a reminder... this is NOT a Newcastle Jets/EAS run event and the home leg is NOT a Mariners/Bluetongue event. ALL the remaining finals games are FFA run events and as such, THEY get the say on what goes in, and what doesn't and some banners, equipment etc that would normally sail on in may get knocked back.

I will be speaking to them in more detail about this tomorrow and will post here the results of that discussion.
Whatever happens, I will be seeking assurances that it will be a level playing field and what goes for us also goes for the Squadrunts.

Its still going to be the same meat head security tho mate....

Lesbian Security Guard to DJ

LSG  "You cant bring those drums into this ground, im telling you that right now"
DJ  "Right, ill just call Ivan then"
LSG  "I dont care who you call, they aint coming in"
DJ  (hangs up phone) "We will see......"
(Enter Ivan, and quiet words with LSG)
LSG  "Right, in you go then"
DJ enters with smirk on face and wink at Ivan

You see where im going with this?

I did enjoy that, thinking she was the most important person there trying to act all tough to the away fans.....lol.....boy did she look f**king stupid as did other security card when Ivan and Neville (from the Jets) came over and said yeah streamers and drums are fine!

Timmyv said:
i was thinking of a "remember me danny" standard after his efforts last week haha

Newcastle fans came down last year when we played NZ, acted like c**ts, this year Danny was obviously giving it back to you!  Shows great passion and rivalry from Danny ;)

MrCelery

adz said:
knit us a jumper while you're at it, pet ;D

Done.

Jumper.jpg

brett

Lucky they didn't let my drain-clogging, paper-cutting confetti in or I probably would have thrown in when Aloisi 'scored'. I'll save it for his hattrick in a fortnight.

tyson

He should have got a hatrick yesterday!

Missed a penalty.
Screamer of a free kick off the post.
Goal disallowed goal.

We woulda been up 6-2 on aggregate, right?

marc

absolutely correct.

such a shame we couldn't get that vital away goal.

hard times on the 10th. as positive a guy as i am, i'd prefer laurie to rest a few players and go all out in the prelimary final. haha/

bjw

bjw
Any pictures of our bay from Sunday?
I couldnt get tickets and fox had adds on when the players came out
did it look good?

marconigirl

brennan said:
Any pictures of our bay from Sunday?
I couldnt get tickets and fox had adds on when the players came out
did it look good?

I'll go through the photos i took... Got quite a few (approx 500- game and supporters), I'll find some good ones...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred