• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Semi Final Call to Arms

Jocwa08

Im going to tuggerah tomorrow with $120,
Im trying to find alot of yellow and alot of blue
im looking every store. Please everyone wear
something yellow, its embarrasing seeing people
in black, or any other colour, we are yellow
everyone suits yellow and it stands out.

They actually look really good in that photo

Gav...

i went shopping yesterday inn erina and pick up some things to colour up the away bay with yellow and blue during the tifo and when goals are scored and when the boys comne out in the 2nd half!!!! and things to make noise!!!

~Floss~

Is there anything we are NOT supposed to be allowed to bring into EAS this weekend?
(eg. drums, poles over certain length or of certain material) would hate us to go to all this effort for half the stuff to get denied.

MrCelery

As mentioned in a previous thread, I'll be bringing a bunch of poles and plain yellow flags (large). I don't have enough hands to wave them all, so if someone can help that'd be great.

Oh, and I'm bringing 200 yellow balloons. At $10 for a 100 they're cheap and portable and should look good at kickoff and floating across the ground! Feel free to get more.

Jimmy

Just to throw caution to the wind.

Before you rock up to EAS, MAKE SURE YOUR BANNERS / FLAGS ARE ON THE POLES!!!

The security will want two things.
1. To see what the banner says
2. Not let any poles threw that do not have banners on them.

Now, I'm gonna knock up a couple on friday night, any suggestions?

Alicia

I think a straight out come on mariners or something to that effect would be good.  A banner not bagging out anyone, just supporting the boys.

or.....

8th + Harper = Ignorant

That was really crap, but you get what I mean.  Seriously though, at this stage we need to support them so encouraging banners would be nice.

Jocwa08

Yea i reckon mariners banners not bagging banners,
boys need lots of support, cant wait till bluetongue
theres going to be a big effort put in there

Bear

Iv got my "holland u r a bogan" and "bogan free zone" banners, I know your all talking positive banner stuff, but someone needs to remind him/them ;)

Im also thinking of a simple "mariners till I die" banner

Alicia

Bearinator said:
Iv got my "holland u r a bogan" and "bogan free zone" banners, I know your all talking positive banner stuff, but someone needs to remind him/them ;)

Of course bear, those banners are mandatory.  I still like "score us a goal durante, or we'll get mrdja to break your leg".  Tad violent though.

How about:

Premiers........They can't win it or spell it.

Jocwa08

Bearinator said:

Actually yeah im not sure what to say now, give them sh*t cos thats what there gunna give us or support our boys, how bout and even ammount of both.

Jeff (LouMacari)

Hate to caution anyone, but just a reminder... this is NOT a Newcastle Jets/EAS run event and the home leg is NOT a Mariners/Bluetongue event. ALL the remaining finals games are FFA run events and as such, THEY get the say on what goes in, and what doesn't and some banners, equipment etc that would normally sail on in may get knocked back.

I will be speaking to them in more detail about this tomorrow and will post here the results of that discussion.
Whatever happens, I will be seeking assurances that it will be a level playing field and what goes for us also goes for the Squadrunts.

~Floss~

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
...Whatever happens, I will be seeking assurances that it will be a level playing field and what goes for us also goes for the Squadrunts.

So you're saying the FFA may be even more reasonable to us than the clubs?

Remember the "Kangaroo-gate" conspiracy at the Olyroos match?

Ha-Ha. Anyhow...

I'm thinking of possibly making a "Lawrie McKinna's Yellow Army" banner, if i get time on Saturday.

serious14

P.S.  Andy Harper gave you the Mossailem Rap on Total Football tonight.  In other words, you got laughed at by Andy Harper.......

That says it all really.

Bear

Jeff (LouMacari) said:
Hate to caution anyone, but just a reminder... this is NOT a Newcastle Jets/EAS run event and the home leg is NOT a Mariners/Bluetongue event. ALL the remaining finals games are FFA run events and as such, THEY get the say on what goes in, and what doesn't and some banners, equipment etc that would normally sail on in may get knocked back.

I will be speaking to them in more detail about this tomorrow and will post here the results of that discussion.
Whatever happens, I will be seeking assurances that it will be a level playing field and what goes for us also goes for the Squadrunts.

Its still going to be the same meat head security tho mate....

Lesbian Security Guard to DJ

LSG  "You cant bring those drums into this ground, im telling you that right now"
DJ  "Right, ill just call Ivan then"
LSG  "I dont care who you call, they aint coming in"
DJ  (hangs up phone) "We will see......"
(Enter Ivan, and quiet words with LSG)
LSG  "Right, in you go then"
DJ enters with smirk on face and wink at Ivan

You see where im going with this?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts