• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Semi Final Call to Arms

brett

We did well at the Wellington game, and the rain helped. Now we go to Newcastle needing to go to a new level.

Take note: this is what we're up against.

jetsflagtifobetterbetter.jpg

Luckily, we get to play on Sundays. That gives everyone a Saturday before each game to put some time and effort in.

Marinermum made 90 small yellow and navy flags for the Wellington game. It took her two days. That is dedication.

But if everyone just makes their own small (or large) flag, or banner, or streamers, or confetti, or hat, or whatever, the affect will far outweigh what you see above. That is our challenge!

The time to say 'someone else will do it' has passed. The next two weeks and beyond are the time to say 'I must do it!'

And don't forget your singing voices because we need to be loud again!

We are PREMIERS now let's rub it in their faces!

Banners/flags you are making and general firing up below!!!  :eek:verhead: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :eek:verhead:

brett

P.S. Repeat after me: We are Coasties and we will get the grammar and punctuation on our banners correct. "LETS GO JETS" is only marginally better than if it said "LET'S GO JET'S"

dibo

brett said:
P.S. Repeat after me: We are Coasties and we will get the grammar and punctuation on our banners correct. "LETS GO JETS" is only marginally better than if it said "LET'S GO JET'S"

i'm happy to act as a spelling/grammar checker. ;)

misspelt banners are embarassing not just to the holder but to the rest of us. learn by the scum's example.

serious14

Never mind Brett, these are the only spelling "capabilities" we are up against:

Image039.jpg

ROFL!!!  That will never get old.......

Anyways, FIRE THE FARKIN' FARK UP FARKIN' THE FARKIN' LOT OF YOU FARKIN'!!!  Shoelady and I are going to finish that "Palm Tree playing football" standard we started a little while ago - not really sure what else we can come up with, as we're not the most artistically inclined, but if anything, we'll post on here.

Or if anyone has an idea a la MarinerMum's flags (i.e.  a lot of things that need to be made), post it and we'll see how we can help.

FIRE THE FARKIN' UP FARKIN'!!!!

HoneySoy

My mum, Alicia and I can try to make some big flags.  Mum is good at sewing. I just don't know what kind of sticks to use. Who has made flags before and where do you get sticks?  Are the bendy kind better?

LFCMariners

Two wooden stakes should do the trick. Used them for my Stalin 'YELLOW ARMY' banner and they've done the job just fine.

bathurstmariner

I will be bringing a Mariners flag up with me, but would love to hold any other banners that have been made or will be made (seeing as though i wont be able to prepare any myself).

So yeah if anyone needs one held id love to help.

Wombat

What bay is everyone sitting in?  I don't want to buy my tickets and be surrounded by Scummers.

FFC Mariner

Bay(s) 10 & 11 are probably sold and 9 is filling. Get as near as you can and wander on over with everyone else :)

fish

speaking of the flags ,90 went out and 40 0r 50 came back so if you took one home remember to bring it

sambuca

I've taken on the mission of making a banner with the premiership plate :D Just about done, but was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a large, clear pic of it? Most of the ones I can find are only small...
Thanks in advance!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred