• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Semi-final 2nd leg: Melbourne Victory v Adelaide United

Omni

FFC Mariner said:
Too late I suspect

One would imagine so, generally not good to call your entire town "pissants" and blame everybody that ISN'T you for the loss. How I wish the camera didn't pan off Dodd, would have loved to see his face at that!

FFC Mariner

At least if LM lost his rag no one would understand a word and he could say what he wanted LOL

(PS - if you havent heard a Scotsman let rip, you havent lived)

Omni

serious14 said:
Tommy = God.   What a goal.

;D

That was fantastic, won't get the credit it deserves though.

Melbourne to win the championship and dedicate it to the victims of the fires. I must say that minute's silence was pretty intense, the Adelaide banner and the tears from Allsopp was tough.

Teddy Bear

FFC Mariner said:
At least if LM lost his rag no one would understand a word and he could say what he wanted LOL

Where as a cockney giving a rant is very easy to understand. "Ok guv you know the pins and needles they gave it to my carrots and onions before he could oil and water, you know what I mean guv do ya do ya you know what I mean...etc etc"  :p

dibo

FFC Mariner said:

have heard a weegie having a go a few times, and an ulsterman a few more times.

Mariner Girl

Good on Aurelio for speaking out. He looked like he was either going to burst into tears or biff somebody during that Press Conference. Something must be happening at the club for him to react like that.

As for the football, I really hope Qld Roar beat them next week because at least they will put up a decent fight against Melb in the Grand Final. Adelaide is a complete shambles at the moment and they all need a good "shrink"

midfielder

http://sportal.com.au/mediaplayer/audio/Football/aurelio-vidmars-extraordinary-outburst-after-4593

Must be something in the water in Melbourne

ryan

I can't see Adelaide getting past Qld. If they do I think the GF will be a repeat of last nights result. Qld's midfield should be too good for Adelaide especially considering all the turmoil at the moment.

Marquee

Commentary quote of the match, after Carlos Hernandez scores...

Andy Harper - "Like taking baby from a candy"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPq1oik60Fk - 2 mins in

wrong way round there mate  ::) :naughty: :piralaugh:

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

So why am I not surprised to see that Tiatto didn't get anything more for abusing the ref after he got sent off?

Kinda relieved to see CCM get knocked out :)

Why am I not the slightest bit surprised to see that the FFA have no problem whatsoever with Tiatto abusing the ref after getting sent off in the first round?  The FFA have always permitted this behaviour - I personally think that any post-RC outburst should be met with an automatic increase in suspension.

Still, I'm sure we all know that our local judiciaries couldn't give a stuff when it happens to use either, so at least this is consistent across the board...

As for the world's greatest press conference, as delivered by Aurelio Vidmar...had me in hysterics.  Still, he wouldn't have spoken out without good reason - and if shit's hitting the fan, why should it be kept private?  Good on him!!

Reckon anything will happen to that Adelaide player giving the crowd a 'F-U' sign after getting sent off?

Oh, and one other thing - why am I not surprised to see, AGAIN, Musc**t makes a deliberate and cynical attack on a player?  A reds player fell on the ground, ball between his legs, and Musc**t deliberately stomped on that player's backside to get at the ball - something that could've actually caused some extremely severe and serious injury.

The fact that this filthy, filthy player can commit red card offences week in, week out, and get away with it is an embarassment to not only the referees, but the FFA as a whole (because if their judiciary actually did the right thing occasionally, he'd be getting cited quite frequently on video review).

A lot of the fans believe that Musc**t is a protected player - and I think they've got every reason to think so.  I sure as hell do. 

Arabmariner

FFC Mariner said:
Few more swear words than that my friend
Arthur Daley never swore!

All class he was.

FFC Mariner said:

See you Jimmy ya English %&*#$@&^ etc.................... ;)

Omni

Tiatto did get a $5k fine, same will happen to the player who incited the crowd, Muscat will be cited and miss the Grand Final.

Redline

Just watched video...Muscat should have gotten at least a yellow for that...dangerous play, clearly deliberate. Him and Tiatto on the same team would be nasty.

I watched the clip of Vidmars dummy spit...he did look like he was about to either burst into tears, or start swinging. He's always come across as being fairly sensible before, so there must have been something going on you would think to warrant that.

FFC Mariner

Omni said:
Tiatto did get a $5k fine, same will happen to the player who incited the crowd, Musc**t will be cited and miss the Grand Final.

I wish - the ref will say that he decided no action was warranted. It will have been deemed to be dealt with on the field and another piss weak official will have backed down from that scumbag.

The dealt with on the field is crap because the ref sees he made a mistake, says he saw it but was ok. No action can be taken and ref isnt made to look the weak, gutless wanker that he is.

<Rant over>

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred