• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Seeing the back of Charlesworth

Will you back MC to the end?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Fkn Central Coast Council.. chuck money at the NRL but f**k about their only regular tennant...geez

jacobsfl

Fkn Central Coast Council.. chuck money at the NRL but f**k about their only regular tennant...geez

The council were very quick to dismiss MC's plans to expand the club. Perhaps he's too scared to invest in fear he'll get rejected by council?

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Ahh...so the bears rugby league team have lost their copyright ?....interesting

Pirate Pete

Ahh...so the bears rugby league team have lost their copyright ?....interesting
Yeah, I'm not sure now as time passes so quick, but a couple of years ago maybe I was driving through East Gosford and saw a sign about signing up for the Bears Baseball. At the time I thought it was a bit strange.
but they do say established 1973

crock

i fear that we will be moved away from coast not many that have been interested want to keep us on coast

turbo

I do not like the wording of that article. Handing back the license could well mean Canberra is given the green light. Hopefully this means Mike will lower the asking price to something more realistic and we can stay on the coast.

Probably means the stadium negotiations were a no too so the council has a hand in this albeit a small one.

rbakersmith

Here's the official statement:

turbo

Shaun was on the radio this morning and confirmed relocation is not a deal breaker in the sale. They'd prefer to keep it local but if they cant then Mike isnt going to hand back the license for free.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami