• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Season 2011- all things local thread

WELL INFORMED

one thing everyone needs to remember is that with the introduction of the 8 team / 14 game comps then there will be a lot more grades in each division. I estimate that MAA could go up to MAA12 based on last years team numbers( there was 90 teams in MAA last year divide that by 8 and you get 11 and a bit comps) MAA6 teams from last year that get to play at the same level again will probably be known as MAA8. Over 35D's could be E's or F's.

hasbeen

let's not forget either that with the increase in the number of grades in each division (due to the 14 round comp) there will be an increase in the number of fields required to accommodate these games. Just where are all these games going to be played?

Revilo

let's not forget either that with the increase in the number of grades in each division (due to the 14 round comp) there will be an increase in the number of fields required to accommodate these games. Just where are all these games going to be played?

Hahaha, are you serious?

More grades doesn't mean there will be more games.

More teams means more games.

Ted

My intention is to play O35's for Killarney when possible. Other club commitments may negate this though.... Have rep duties on Sundays now so no AA for me this year!

priorpeter

Not yet but there will be some movement as the comps reduce their size down to 7 teams each. We've moved from 3s to 4s, for instance.
You playing tomorrow Luke? Looking forward to a hit out against your lot, will be interesting!

hilly1981

Yeah mate ill be playing tomorrow. We have a coach now apparently so will be interesting to see where he puts everyone. Ive been mainly playing in the backs during the trials, and a little bit in the midfield.

Mick has been talking up the game a bit about how you guys will smash us so we will see ;) Hahaha its all good fun as long as we are competitive and show some ticker ill be satisfied.

Now we just gotta hope the rain stays away!

priorpeter

Bugger, spewing we missed out on that one. Now we'll never know how many goals we would have put past you ;)

Wee-mac

I think were talking about the same game I woulda been involved in and I was pretty keen for it. It may be played this weekend as it was originally planned.... Hopefully.

priorpeter

Correct wee mac. I hope so! I'll be a bit.. ahem.. dusty. Have an engagement party sat evening/night. PP + open bar... oh dear.

Wee-mac

PP being dusty, I'd never ever beleive it lol. I could imagine you may be a little dusty but it should be an arvo game so it'll give you time to recover a bit.

priorpeter

i don't know.. open bar & all. I don't actually know if I'll make it home prior to the afternoon of the game. :unsure:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred