• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Season 2011- all things local thread

hasbeen

Gosford council have spent all the money on the new playground beside Umina Oval whilst the poor sods who play soccer, league & cricket have to put up with the dangerous conditions that prevail on the actual Oval. Umina Oval this season was the worst I have EVER seen it. Thanks GCC for nothing as usual. Oh, tell a lie they have redone the cricket nets too, so you can train at your leisure, but God help you when you actually have to play on that abomination of a pitch.

offtheball

Not a good day for Central Coast Clubs in The NSW Champion of Champions on Sunday.

Losing all boys games from 10's through to 16's.

All other teams had first round byes.

style_cafe

Not a good day for Central Coast Clubs in The NSW Champion of Champions on Sunday.

Losing all boys games from 10's through to 16's.

All other teams had first round byes.

Looks like the Association needs to do more work on improving the standard on the Central Coast

Ted

Looks like the Association needs to do more work on improving the standard on the Central Coast

Killarney 15As beat the minor prems in the U15As grand final 4-0. we played them 4 times during the season/finals winning 3 and drawing 1 game. Unfortunately a loss and 3 drawn games meant we missed the league champs title by 2 points even though we were the strongest team in the comp. We were bummed not to play CofC as I know we could have gone a bit better than those that did play. Looking to next year now....

marinermick

I was filling in for Wyoming in that game. Lucky to win in my opinion, but you did finish stronger.

Lucky to win?

We had the lion share of possession, territory and chances for the game.

You guys hit the post once and I had one relatively easy save to make all game.

Revilo

I was keeper for Wyoming and up until the last 15 minutes I had nothing to do, I was more worried about the magpie.

I'm not talking about all the other games, i'm talking about this one. I had two headers come straight towards me and they were the only real saves I made. I thought we had majority of possesion but we couldn't take our opportunities.

marinermick

I was keeper for Wyoming and up until the last 15 minutes I had nothing to do, I was more worried about the magpie.

I'm not talking about all the other games, i'm talking about this one. I had two headers come straight towards me and they were the only real saves I made. I thought we had majority of possesion but we couldn't take our opportunities.

you were obviously watching the magpie too much and not watching the game

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred