• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Scummers in Mariners Supporters bay

Omni

Someone should write to the Newcastle Herald and tell them what we have to put up with.

serious14

Season 1, Regular Season - we all know what happened post game up there..... thankfully most media didn't care about the A-League then.

Socceroo's vs. Kuwait, SFS - I was personally abused for being "Coastie, not Australian" by various members of the Squadron (think Loud, and follows the other Newcastle, along with his mates), despite wearing an Australian jersey.  Also physically threatened with "we're gonna get you Coastie scum" and many other delights, DESPITE WEARING AN AUSTRALIA JERSEY AT AN AUSTRALIAN GAME.

Olyroos vs. North Korea in Newcastle - spent most of the night being subjected to "Auuuuusstrrraaaaallliiiiiaaaa, but not Coast, na na na na na na naaaaaa", "f*ck off back to Gosford, f*ck off back to Gosford", "you're not Australian you bogan scum, f*ck off back to the Coast" and all the rest of it, AGAIN, DESPITE WEARING AN AUSTRALIAN JERSEY AT AN AUSTRALIAN GAME.

Various other incidents at games up there and down here.......... they're just small minded really, it's that simple.  Their protests about the whole grand final venue (which proved moot in the end, which made it even funnier) proved this small mindedness beyond a shadow of a doubt.  Not to mention most of them want nothing more than to be all "well 'ard", Euro Ultra style.

This won't matter come Monday, 'cause we'll be playing QLD, but anyway - nice to see that we can discuss minor incidents and not have to go to the paper bitching about every little thing.

Squadrunts/Newcastle Fans - they can dish it out (pft), but they certainly cannot take it.  Little  boys trying to play with the men and getting burnt.  Badly.

Marinerchick

mariners4ever said:
one of the scum supporters approched my sister on the way out and started some sort of stupid chant about the central coast having no water. uh wtf!?!

just thought id bring this up
the other day someone contacted me telling me how crap the mariners are
as he is a scum fan so i gave him a serve, 10  minutes later he asked me what i was talking about and was joel griffiths my favourite player from the jets
im sorry but if im a mariners supporter wouldnt you think  they hate the jets????
or is that just some common sense?

BJ said:
Or what our players have to put up with (coin throwing anyone?)
the jets complain about the smallest things
with the dannys glove incident, i do not think it would of ben a mariners fan
i dont think tey would drop to that level

T

thanman

marinerchik said:
mariners4ever said:
one of the scum supporters approched my sister on the way out and started some sort of stupid chant about the central coast having no water. uh wtf!?!

just thought id bring this up
the other day someone contacted me telling me how crap the mariners are
as he is a scum fan so i gave him a serve, 10  minutes later he asked me what i was talking about and was joel griffiths my favourite player from the jets
im sorry but if im a mariners supporter wouldnt you think  they hate the jets????
or is that just some common sense?

Jets fans lack the human quality of common sense.
Let alone sense in its entirety.
Let alone the fact they are all common to each other. ZING!

dannysgirl

marinerchik said:
BJ said:
Or what our players have to put up with (coin throwing anyone?)
the jets complain about the smallest things
with the dannys glove incident, i do not think it would of ben a mariners fan
i dont think tey would drop to that level

What happened to Dannys Glove? Did I miss something?
I just remembered, at one point during the game, around the end of the first half or extra time I think, Someone threw something hard at the back of my head...not sure if it was aimed at us or the scum in front though...but surely it wasn't a mariner's supporter?

dru

password said:
So in other words mariner fans can do no wrong and jets fans aree to blame for global warming?

No global warming is the fault of there fore fathers working in the steel works.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred