• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Scummers in Mariners Supporters bay

skilbeck

I dont want to destroy the buzz of last night, but I did notice some scummers bought tickets to bay 16 and 17. Tell me if im wrong but those parts are designated as mariners supporters bays and they should not be occupying those seats, especially since some marinators had trouble getting these seats. I thought most of them were well behaved, although there were a couple of dickheads, but for their own personal safety security shouldve taken them elsewhere because anyone; marinator or scum couldve started problems with a bit too much alcohol. besides there colour does soil the look of bay 16.

Please ignore if you think this is a non-issue, but to me it isnt

S

striker

I noticed a scum supporter copped a roll of paper ribbon in the head.....maybe they'll learn to to invade the space next time.

Pokes

But boy, was it brilliant to see how fast they left when we whooped their arses! :)

The idiot with the toy mariners ball on his head kept following me around...going "Pokey....POKEY....Do you like my hat? oi pokey!" (Note to self, cover nickname on back of shirt before standing near idiot Jet supporters).

FFC Mariner

I gave a massive spray to some guy from the FFA before the game over this.

He looked stunned as if the fact that anyone could buy tix anywhere had never occurred to him.

Fortunately it didnt get ugly but another example of why the FFA must not be allowed to run games.

serious14

Greenpole - exactly.  Imagine the sh*t those idiots from up north would kick up if we bought the whole front row of Bay 2 at EAS??

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Still pretty unnecessary to throw shit at them.

Is there anybody we can raise this issue with?

Thing is, this is bit of a safety/security concern - things could easily turn nasty in this sort of situation, having opposition supporters sitting with the hardcore supporters.  Maybe there needs to be some sort of notice when buying the tickets saying that supporters found in the wrong supporters bay will be ejected.  After all, we've had members ejected for simply walking past the away supporters bay in regular season matches, surely this has far worse potential?

On a side note, why the hell would you leave early when your team only needs one goal to effectively win???  A lot of scummers left early.  I can't understand it!!

I think there have been quite a number of issues over the last 2 games that need to be raised at some level - the fiasco caused by reserve ticketing, and the selling of full cans of soft drink at EAS being two further issues.

FFC Mariner

But what sort of bogan f**kwit must you be to buy tix in the home supporters bay  AND take your little kids in kit and with flags etc???

Arrogant? Stupid or both??

adz

Staff member
Greenpoleffc said:
I gave a massive spray to some guy from the FFA before the game over this.

me too and the dopey shit just said to me "they have tickets for those seats" and that was that.

skilbeck

Greenpoleffc said:
But what sort of bogan f**kwit must you be to buy tix in the home supporters bay  AND take your little kids in kit and with flags etc???

Arrogant? Stupid or both??

Yeah I personally don't believe your own supporters bay would be a place for a young family, let alone the oppositions one, especially if you support the jest

serious14

Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
On a side note, why the hell would you leave early when your team only needs one goal to effectively win???  A lot of scummers left early.  I can't understand it!!

Dude, none of them have been educated in Maths - you should know that.

Marinerchick

was priceless when we got our goals
and i have never seen the squadron leave so early!!!!! :piralaugh:  :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

LOL

and being an away supporter and bringing your family
especially little kids are they  stupid or what?  :soapbox:

Alicia

I got an e-mail Thursday or Friday last week from Pro-Ticket, saying they'd just released some more tickets for Sunday's game at Bluetongue.  I thought it was strange as we'd bought through Ticketek.  Maybe that's where they had to get them from.

Anyway, it's possible that bay 16 / 17 wasn't completely sold out, and that's where their tickets were.

I know jets supporters aren't very bright, hey, look at who the team they support, but it is possible it was just a stupid move by ticketek / pro-ticket to sell more tickets.  I don't think they would have released all the tickets when we got ours on "pre-sale". 

We were sitting in row K in bay 16 and we could see some right down the front of the bay.  From what I could see, they didn't cause any harm.  Seriously though, imagine how ridiculous and embarrassed they would have felt after each time we scored.

Wombat

They were the only tickets available a week b4 the game and were apparently available to anyone. I spoke to a Jets fan last week and she told me they would have brought them if they weren't in Bay 16 as they didn't fancy copping a beer in the back of the head.
BTW whats the story with the crowd only being 19K. I thought it was supposed to be a sell out?
I didn't see any empty seats.

dannysgirl

We were in row F and there were about 10 empty seats directly in front of us.

I was really quite annoyed at the Scum in our bay. We were right behind them and there was one particular guy who kept trying to start shit, we even had some guys follow us out shouting at us. I don't really know what they saying we were too busy with our chant...

"Two nil, and you f***ed it up!" I think that got up there noses just a little...

Empty

I had "Two nil, and you f***ed it up!" in my head all day today.  I just wish I knew a scum supporter so I could give them shit.  I guess giving it to them as they left bay 16 in disgust was reward enough.

T

thanman

dannysgirl said:
we were too busy with our chant...

"Two nil, and you f***ed it up!" I think that got up there noses just a little...

Nice.

When me and my mates left the stadium we walked up past gosford pool, and there was a car of jets fans just leaving and one yells at us "How's feel to be gypsies?"

I yelled back at him, "How's it feel to be bogan? and LOSE?"

If the wheels on his 'house' were let down, they would still be in higher spirit than the Jets! BAHAHAHAHA! :D

mariners4ever

Empty said:
 I just wish I knew a scum supporter so I could give them shit. 

you, my man, are very unlucky.
there is a new kid in my year and me and my friends have been giving it to him ALL day long

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred