• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Scummers in Mariners Supporters bay

Ravana

its another thing those bogans copied from England. Milwal are a bunch of bloody pikies(gypsies) and everyone hates them

btw jets YOU ARE NOT AND NEVER WILL BE THE TOON ARMY!!!!

LFCMariners

Gypsie- unwashed, smelly, jobless bogan who lives in a caravan. Sounds like a perfect description of Jets fans if you ask me.

Went down to Star City later that night to watch the EPL then walked back to my mates' place at North Sydney in the early hours. All up Miller Street my mate and I kept singing 'BUILD A BONFIRE BUILD A BONFIRE, PUT THE JETS ON THE TOP! PUT THE SQUADRON IN THE MIDDLE AND BURN THE F**KING LOT!'

tyson

moses and i raised this issue while chatting to some actually decent jets supporters on the way over the sewerage.

they said 'its because you are nothing. you are in between newcastle and sydney'

i said 'thats funny... im pretty sure broadmeadow is in between newcastle and sydney as well.'

LFCMariners

Off topic a bit, I think I have only ever seen one Jets fan who was hot. EAS last fortnight, tall, suntanned, dark hair. Only thing ruining it was that shit brown jersey. Apart from that, holy crap! She could have my children- just have to make sure they weren't lured to the dark side!

serious14

From dictionary.com:

"Gypsy - a member of a nomadic, Caucasoid people of generally swarthy complexion, who migrated originally from India, settling in various parts of Asia, Europe, and, most recently, North America."

Are 99% of us from Romania or the poor parts of Paris, squat in various properties around the place, and have warts on our noses whilst reading tarot cards??    I'm pretty sure the answer is no.......

Yet again, ANOTHER Jets started Anti Mariners nickname/slogan ends up resulting in an epic fail.  Anyone remember Follow (sorry, F*ck) The Mariners from last season??   

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!  Idiots.  They fail at football and they fail at life.  And they have to live in Newcastle.  Oh my......

Blackadder

BJ said:
Off topic a bit, I think I have only ever seen one Jets fan who was hot. EAS last fortnight, tall, suntanned, dark hair. Only thing ruining it was that shit brown jersey. Apart from that, holy crap! She could have my children- just have to make sure they weren't lured to the dark side!

Probably someones Sister/Mother

mariners4ever

one of the scum supporters approched my sister on the way out and started some sort of stupid chant about the central coast having no water. uh wtf!?!

LFCMariners

I'd heard something about that being the reason. Just shows how low the Scum fans will go. If they're going to use that as the reason for calling us 'gypsies', can we start calling them the 'Cannibals', after that Hunter woman who skinned and butchered her husband and served him up to her kids back in 2000?
Or perhaps the 'Rapists' after the 1989 Leigh Leigh case?

adz

Staff member
Just typical scummers. In season 1 they kept making light of the suicide rate on the Coast. I don't think they really get the idea of banter.

T

thanman

BJ said:

You sure she wasn't paid to wear it? Like a dare? Or wear it for doing something bad like a donkey shirt lol.
Harsh? Yeah, I already feel sorry for her... poor lass.

cruiser

BJ said:

I'm sure she'd be keen to add some more genes to her depleted inbred gene pool.

Pokes

Mr Neville said he was disgusted when several men yelled abuse at his son, but then feared for their safety when one of the men threatened them.

- Newcastle Herald.

Do the Scummers realise how much we fear for OUR Safety, when we have to step foot in that disgusting city of theirs?

As a funny person once said, Even the Pasha Baulka left Newcastle.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred