• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Scum in turmoil

dibo

You just need the address, i.e:

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/v/bsa71oxbgSU

http://www.youtube.com/v/bsa71oxbgSU

Jimmy

MattSimon said:
I'm going to go ahead and say what should have been said a long time ago:

Con is a rich old f@#!wit

Oh yeah I went there! I said it!

I was fortunate to tell him that in person two weeks in a row.  :thumbup:

GET_RAD said:
i got a song to sing when we play scummers next season.
i stole the lyrics off a band called out break a thrash band the song is titled your scum, it goes:

YOUR NOT SPECIAL!
YOUR f**kIN SCUM!
YOUR NOT NOTHING!
YOUR TO f**kIN DUMB!

YOUR SCUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM.
WHAT DO YOU RECKON
THIS IS AN ACTUALL SONG BY AN ACTUAL BAND

maybe you could follow it up with a rendition of alanis morissette's "ironic".

Atomic

MattSimon said:
I'm going to go ahead and say what should have been said a long time ago:

Con is a rich old f@#!wit

Oh yeah I went there! I said it!

You forgot to include "alcoholic"

dibo

rich uncle skeleton said:
GET_RAD said:
i stole the lyrics off a band called out break a thrash band the song is titled your scum, it goes:

YOUR NOT SPECIAL!
YOUR f**kIN SCUM!
YOUR NOT NOTHING!
YOUR TO f**kIN DUMB!

YOUR SCUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM.
WHAT DO YOU RECKON

GET_RAD said:

YOUR NOT SPECIAL!
YOUR f**kIN SCUM!
YOUR NOT NOTHING!
YOUR TO f**kIN DUMB!

YOUR SCUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM.
WHAT DO YOU RECKON

oh look, disgruntled goat made a funny.

~Floss~

GET_RAD said:

YOUR NOT SPECIAL!
YOUR f**kIN SCUM!
YOUR NOT NOTHING!
YOUR TO f**kIN DUMB!

YOUR SCUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM.
WHAT DO YOU RECKON

Of course, the most ironic thing about that song is that none of the situations described in it are actually ironic.

MattSimon

Griffo got on the blower yesterday and said he is loving the amount of sack whacking opportunities that the Tokyo metro provides every day at rush hour, especially now he is sidelined with a testicular related injury. As such, he is contemplating not returning to the scum. Adam was really angry about it, having returned from Europe to play with Joel in Australia.

But as Joel said to him, "Adam, did you forget I'm a c#nt?"

FFC Mariner

442 Rumour mill:

Hearfield to Nix (fallen out with the club)

After Brebner (injury plagued, too old) and Patrick (punted by SFC)

skilbeck

MattSimon said:
Griffo got on the blower yesterday and said he is loving the amount of sack whacking opportunities that the Tokyo metro provides every day at rush hour, especially now he is sidelined with a testicular related injury. As such, he is contemplating not returning to the scum. Adam was really angry about it, having returned from Europe to play with Joel in Australia.

But as Joel said to him, "Adam, did you forget I'm a c#nt?"

MattSimon. Wouldnt a more appropriate sig be "EJECT" rather than "ABANDON SHIP" :p

Andy

The Scum are really looking in trouble ATM.

Latest news in the papers today is:

Jade North wants to go O/S to help better his chances of getting game time for the Socceroo's. Also in the same article, Adam Griffiths is weighing up an offer from a Chinese club.Source
Joel Griffiths isn't happy about being left out of the National Team again, and he also wants to go back to Europe.Source

No North, Monkeylik, Bridge, Durante or any of the Griffiths Homo's would leave the Scum looking very average to say the least.

FFC Mariner

Actually, the $$ will go straight into Cons back pocket as he sits in his lair in Parklea Markets where your post season cup is kept.

dantheman2259

Andy said:

Jade North wants to go O/S to help better his chances of getting game time for the Socceroo's. Also in the same article, Adam Griffiths is weighing up an offer from a Chinese club.Source
Joel Griffiths isn't happy about being left out of the National Team again, and he also wants to go back to Europe.Source

No North, Monkeylik, Bridge, Durante or any of the Griffiths Homo's would leave the Scum looking very average to say the least.

Jets Trophy Cabinet
2007-08
trophy.jpg

2008-09
s_wooden-spoon.jpg

Omni

Andy said:

They could have the rest, without Joel Griffiths they'd be rubbish, without the rest, well it'll be a fun trip to Wellington!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred