• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Scottish Premier League Discussion and poll

Which SPL Team do you support (voting Reset)

• [glow=green,2,300][color=white]Celtic FC[/color][/glow]

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • [glow=blue,2,300][color=red]Rangers FC[/color][/glow]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [glow=orange,2,300]Dundee United[/glow]

• [glow=red,2,300][color=white]Aberdeen FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=maroon,2,300][color=white]Heart of Midlothian[/color][/glow]

• [glow=green,2,300][color=green]Hibernian FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=blue,2,300][color=white]Kilmarnock FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=orange,2,300][color=maroon]Motherwell FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=red,2,300][color=blue]Inverness CT[/color][/glow]

• [glow=Navy,2,300][color=white]Falkirk FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=black,2,300][color=white]St Mirren FC[/color][/glow]

• Other i.e. Hamilton Academical, any lower division club

• Total voters

serious14

Teddy Bear said:
serious14 said:
Teddy Bear said:
Arabmariner said:
What's happened to skilbeck lately ?

Come out of hiding lad it's beer bet time  ;D

You are always concerned about skilbeck. How about showing some concern for the man in blue

I'd be more concerned with shipping less than 5 against Stuttgart tonight. :p

Sometimes they can surprise.
I'm more concerned at it not being shown on TV

Red Button on Sky.  :p

Or - http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=56133&part=sports

Arabmariner

Teddy Bear said:
Arabmariner said:
What's happened to skilbeck lately ?

Come out of hiding lad it's beer bet time  ;D

You are always concerned about skilbeck. How about showing some concern for the man in blue
Don't worry TB......'man in blue' is easily found.

It'll be him and you copping it in a couple of weeks  ;D

Arabmariner

2-2 draw at Motherwell......I'll take that as it's not been a happy hunting ground for us recently and we did finish with 9 men.

One bonus could be Leveins spray to the media about the dodgy ref (both coaches gave him a serve actually).Levein already had a frosty relationship with the Glasgow FA so this might be enough to make sure they don't offer him the Scotland job !

Extra bonus for the weekend..... a ten man sheepshaggers defeating a 12 man soap dodger outfit  ;D

Man In Blue

Ok ok ... again have been missing for a while but looks like you could all do with some sensible posts instead of having to put up with that wish wash pish that Arabmariner dishes up all the time. 

Quite simply... Rangers to go back to back League Champions with rthe loss to the Sheepshaggers a blip. We still have the game in hand against the northern pretenders in Orange of course so that will be a gimme 3 points to take us back to the top. Let Smell-tic enjoy their 5 mins at the top I say... will be short lived.

Teddy Bear

Man In Blue said:
Ok ok ... again have been missing for a while but looks like you could all do with some sensible posts instead of having to put up with that wish wash pish that Arabmariner dishes up all the time. 

Quite simply... Rangers to go back to back League Champions with rthe loss to the Sheepshaggers a blip. We still have the game in hand against the northern pretenders in Orange of course so that will be a gimme 3 points to take us back to the top. Let Smell-tic enjoy their 5 mins at the top I say... will be short lived.

Arabmariner will be so relieved to have you back. He has been very worried about you.

Arabmariner said:
Worried..........

Arabmariner

F**k........don't do it CL !

He's on a hiding to nothing if he takes this job.A death sentence for his managerial career imo.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/8424274.stm

Teddy Bear

Cheer up, could be worse. You could have him swapping places with George. Him and Butcher at the helm doing their best to avoid relegation for your mob. See your feeling better already.

Arabmariner

Teddy Bear said:
Cheer up, could be worse. You could have him swapping places with George. Him and Butcher at the helm doing their best to avoid relegation for your mob. See your feeling better already.
Well he's definetly gone..........this will either kill his managerial career or if he's successful he'll do a McLeish and end up in the EPL.

Either way I can't see him being there much beyond the next Euros.

Plenty of speculation on who we'll go for...........plenty of numptys on the bookies list.......I hope that's all it is .....speculation  :(

Arabmariner

Teddy Bear said:
Are you ready for another gubbin in the morning Arab!!  ;D
Must admit this time...........the way you lot are putting them away and us scoreless for the last 3 games...........not confident at all.

A month or two ago DUFC and CCM could do no wrong............now ?

Well I must have walked under a ladder or something !

Arabmariner

Before ye start TB.......

Even you could have scored a hat-trick against that defence !

F**kin pathetic.

We made a shit Rangers team look like Brazil.

Teddy Bear

Arabmariner said:
Before ye start TB.......

Even you could have scored a hat-trick against that defence !

F**kin pathetic.

We made a shit Rangers team look like Brazil.

You should be more worried about the man in blue  :p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred