• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Scottish Premier League Discussion and poll

Which SPL Team do you support (voting Reset)

• [glow=green,2,300][color=white]Celtic FC[/color][/glow]

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • [glow=blue,2,300][color=red]Rangers FC[/color][/glow]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [glow=orange,2,300]Dundee United[/glow]

• [glow=red,2,300][color=white]Aberdeen FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=maroon,2,300][color=white]Heart of Midlothian[/color][/glow]

• [glow=green,2,300][color=green]Hibernian FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=blue,2,300][color=white]Kilmarnock FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=orange,2,300][color=maroon]Motherwell FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=red,2,300][color=blue]Inverness CT[/color][/glow]

• [glow=Navy,2,300][color=white]Falkirk FC[/color][/glow]

• [glow=black,2,300][color=white]St Mirren FC[/color][/glow]

• Other i.e. Hamilton Academical, any lower division club

• Total voters

Teddy Bear

Whats happened to all the Scottish football talk? This is probably the best year Scottish football has had in many years

typool

Kilmarnock beating Celtic was a good game to watch.. always good to watch the underdogs get up, also not a big fan of robbie come and go

Teddy Bear

typool said:
Kilmarnock beating Celtic was a good game to watch.. always good to watch the underdogs get up, also not a big fan of robbie come and go

****Please take note that post had nothing to do with me****  ;D​

marinermick

typool said:

celtic end of season spending spree is throwing money down the drain at the moment

Arabmariner

Teddy Bear said:
typool said:

****Please take note that post had nothing to do with me****  ;D​
Or me  ;)
marinermick said:
typool said:
celtic end of season spending spree is throwing money down the drain at the moment
Much to the rest of Scotlands enjoyment !  ;D

Actually DUFC are the most entertaining team to watch atm.......scoring bucketloads and shipping them at the other end as well.

4-4 and 3-3 draws and a 4-1 win in the last 3 games.

Teddy Bear

Arabmariner said:
It's the great unwashed derby tonight.

Where are all the soap dodgers ?

Good to see you back Arab. Your team must have had a good win this week? Or have you been sweating about what might happen next year?  :p

Teddy Bear

Off topic a wee bit: Great to see Scotland have a win under a new manger that fills me with just a wee bit of hope. Lol at the Scottish forums. The team has a win and they still get on there and have a moan about the way they played.

Arabmariner

Teddy Bear said:
Off topic a wee bit: Great to see Scotland have a win under a new manger that fills me with just a wee bit of hope. Lol at the Scottish forums. The team has a win and they still get on there and have a moan about the way they played.
We should be happy with any win after the way we've played this last couple of years.

Mind you all the reports I've read say the Czechs totally dominated.

Arabmariner

DUFC did well to get a 3-3 draw at Ibrox in the cup last night considering the circumstances.

A 7-1 thrashing the last time we were there could have had us going out with a defensive attitude but instead we took the game to the great unwashed and went 1-0 up.

As usual at Ibrox the dodgy hun ref stepped in and handed them the lead before half time with not one but two dodgy penalties.

Another goal to them just after half time and it looked all over despite us dominating play.

But once we pulled one back the soap dodgers became a rabble and it was inevitable we would equalise.........oh the joys of dancin' about 'man in blues' lounge room in the middle of the night !(I wonder if I woke his Mrs up)......... ;D

So on to Tannadice on the 24th........the night the unwashed get knocked oot the cup.

I wonder what ref they'll apoint this time.......I'm sure I saw a blue shirt underneath that blokes black top last night.

:popcorn:

Arabmariner

Oh aye I forgot to say........now that there's a replay we'll be one of the 'hot balls' in the pot and avoid the other soap dodgers in the semi  ;)

Anyone care to bet ?

Teddy Bear

Arabmariner said:
DUFC did well to get a 3-3 draw at Ibrox in the cup last night considering the circumstances.

A 7-1 thrashing the last time we were there could have had us going out with a defensive attitude but instead we took the game to the great unwashed and went 1-0 up.

As usual at Ibrox the dodgy hun ref stepped in and handed them the lead before half time with not one but two dodgy penalties.

Another goal to them just after half time and it looked all over despite us dominating play.

But once we pulled one back the soap dodgers became a rabble and it was inevitable we would equalise.........oh the joys of dancin' about 'man in blues' lounge room in the middle of the night !(I wonder if I woke his Mrs up)......... ;D

So on to Tannadice on the 24th........the night the unwashed get knocked oot the cup.

I wonder what ref they'll apoint this time.......I'm sure I saw a blue shirt underneath that blokes black top last night.

I think it must have slipped your mind to mention we helped you get one back with an own goal.

Its the referee I feel sorry for. He gets racially abused for allegedly being a protestant. Imagine if he was Asian or had black skin or was a woman the racists (whoever they may be) would have had an even bigger field day.  :ashamed:

Arabmariner said:
Oh aye I forgot to say........now that there's a replay we'll be one of the 'hot balls' in the pot and avoid the other soap dodgers in the semi  ;)

Anyone care to bet ?

What happened to your "hot balls" in 2004 and 2005 when rangers and celtic got drawn together in the 3rd and 4th rounds! Might be best if you go and put your hot balls in the fridge to cool down because you wont be needing them this year.

Would you like to place a wager on the tannadice result?

Arabmariner

Aye the Infirm FA stuffed up in '04 and '05  ;)

When did they last play each other in a semi final though ?

Feel sorry for the ref ? Nae chance..........you need to borrow a book fae 'man in blue' called "Scottish football quotes" to get an insight intae the truth about the infirm appointed 'officials' in Scottish fitba......plenty quotes in there straight fae the horses mouth so tae speak  ;)

Aye and always up for a bet......especially when it's a certainty  ;D

Is an ale or two acceptable ?

Arabmariner

Oh aye and re the 'own goal'.....that thumper from Jimmy Gomis was going in the other corner anyway.......nae way McGreeter the rapist wiz gettin tae that !

;D

Teddy Bear

Arabmariner said:
Aye the Infirm FA stuffed up in '04 and '05  ;)

When did they last play each other in a semi final though ?

Feel sorry for the ref ? Nae chance..........you need to borrow a book fae 'man in blue' called "Scottish football quotes" to get an insight intae the truth about the infirm appointed 'officials' in Scottish fitba......plenty quotes in there straight fae the horses mouth so tae speak  ;)

Aye and always up for a bet......especially when it's a certainty  ;D

Is an ale or two acceptable ?

League Cup semi final 2001 & 2002. Both Rangers v Celtic

Looking forward to drinking your beer. Just don't dae a skilbeck on me.  ;D

Man In Blue

The only thing dodgy aboot the penalties at Ibrox was your snivellin and hard done by sob stories aboot gettin nae luck wi refs. Whit a load a pish. Bring on Tannadice replay. Gers seem to like tankin' the teams they take toae a replay this year!! ha ha

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred