• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Rubbish

mustapha_beer

Of all the replies to this post, I think mick's was the most pertinent - it's little more than an attempt to make trouble and rile up as many of the Mariners staff as possible.

It's transparent, irrelevant to the match on Sunday, and worst of all for the daft bugger that wrote it, ineffectual, as it won't affect anyone on our side.

Let's leave it at that, guys and not lend any further credence to this nobody's mumblings.......

loyalist

Newieutd said:
Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
Hutcho never gave anybody the finger.

I like how they keep trying to use this sponsorship thing to attack us......sorry, how exactly have we created a conflict of interests???  Idiots. 

I think Boz may have mistaken Hutcho for Kwasnik, as Kwasnik definitely gave us the finger.

oh and Vukovic called us "c*nts"
tbf the majority of you are c**ts

Newieutd

marinerchik said:
Newieutd said:

I like how they keep trying to use this sponsorship thing to attack us......sorry, how exactly have we created a conflict of interests???  Idiots. 

I think Boz may have mistaken Hutcho for Kwasnik, as Kwasnik definitely gave us the finger.

As for the sponsorship "thing" i think it is just a difference of opinion. I would never accept money (as part of the squadron) from any other source then the fans themselves. That doesn't say im correct in doing so (or you are wrong in doing so), that is just my opinion.

adam didnt stick the finger up at you he told you to stick it up your a**
he was walking right were we were standing
good job Danny !!!

lets see how things go on sunday
cannot wait
GO MARINERS =]

He did that whole "stick it up ya" hand movement, which i class as sticking your finger up.
The movement of putting one arm under the others and then moving it in and upwards movement.

Newieutd

forzamariners said:
Newieutd said:

The 3 people he called c*nts i can assure you aren't c*nts.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Newieutd said:
poetryintheblood said:
and having refs on our side, and cheating like you do.

Im sorry, but, can you alert me to when both of these occured

Cheating - Joel Griffiths, enough said.

As for the reffing - consider the fact that the player who got you to where you are now should've spent the season under suspension for punching a ref, then there's you guys getting the good end of a few decisions in Semi 1. 

Teddy Bear

At least somebody went over to the squadron as all the jets players ignored them after the match and headed for the tunnel. It was hilarious watching the squadron, it looked like a bunch of toddlers crying their hearts out because they had lost their mummy.

I do exagerate as I did see number 8 (whoever that was) for Newcastle go over and acknowledge the squadron, the rest of the players chose to ignore them.

Bear

Newieutd said:
forzamariners said:
Newieutd said:

Were you one of them ;)

Newieutd

Bearinator said:
Newieutd said:
forzamariners said:
Newieutd said:

Were you one of them ;)

ok i was there, the other 2 weren't c*nts

Paolo

Good on Vuko and kwas, they arnt there to be friends with the squadron. You lads direct insults at them, they direct them back.....where is the problem? I'd have no problem if joel griffiths called me a c**t (he'd probably be right) because i would ave been calling him one(or along those lines).

Omni

If you're going to throw coins at CCM players, expect them not to like you.

If I threw coins at you, yea you'd probably say such things about me.

Deej

tbh if half a dozen Newcastle fans go to a Mariners game to cheer on another team (except Newcastle), wearing all their Newcastle gear then your just making yourselves a target.....and IMO if you're giving it to them then be prepared to take it back.

Would say exactly the same thing if Mariners fans did the same thing in Newcastle.

If you were there for the good of the game go in neutral colours.

Newieutd

Omni said:
If you're going to throw coins at CCM players, expect them not to like you.

If I threw coins at you, yea you'd probably say such things about me.

I see your point :)

Just like if a Jets player mad taunts against your sister then you would be pissed off.
Just like i am with Hutcho

Newieutd

DJ said:
tbh if half a dozen Newcastle fans go to a Mariners game to cheer on another team (except Newcastle), wearing all their Newcastle gear then your just making yourselves a target.....and IMO if you're giving it to them then be prepared to take it back.

Would say exactly the same thing if Mariners fans did the same thing in Newcastle.

If you were there for the good of the game go in neutral colours.

I wasnt there to cheer Wellington on, i still dont see the problem there. But you make a good point we really did put a target on our backs.

grecquemariner

Newieutd said:
Omni said:
Just keep your coins in your pockets on Sunday OK.

I would never throw a coin at a player, regardless of how much of a pr!ck i think the player is.
Well then please direct that to the rest of your fans and stop wondering why our players are rather of the opinion that collectively you are c**ts because THEIR right.

Newieutd

grecquemariner said:

Newieutd said:
Omni said:
Just keep your coins in your pockets on Sunday OK.

I would never throw a coin at a player, regardless of how much of a pr!ck i think the player is.
Well then please direct that to the rest of your fans and stop wondering why our players are rather of the opinion that collectively you are c**ts because THEIR right.

Im not proud of the people throwing coins at players. Only way i can see it being stopped is if the club gets penalised for it or they kicked out of the grounds forever.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred