• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Rubbish

Hey guys, long time reader first time post. Thought you might be interested in reading this piece or rubbish by a filthy northerner on au.fourfourtwo.com

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/blogs.aspx?CIaBID=8

This 'blog' really sums up Newcastle as a whole, and the trogs that inherit. This idiot actually boosts that the Squadron 'stand on their own two feet' instead of looking into the concep
t of sponsorship and more importantly working with the club itself. This statement is of course incorrect, as most inhabitants of Newcastle have 3 or more feet...

Anyway, enjoy...

Cheers

marinermick

Rawmarinator said:
Hey guys, long time reader first time post. Thought you might be interested in reading this piece or rubbish by a filthy northerner on au.fourfourtwo.com

This 'blog' really sums up Newcastle as a whole, and the trogs that inherit. This idiot actually boosts that the Squadron 'stand on their own two feet' instead of looking into the concep
t of sponsorship and more importantly working with the club itself. This statement is of course incorrect, as most inhabitants of Newcastle have 3 or more feet...

Anyway, enjoy...

Cheers

just shit-stirring from boz-a-moron again

the guy is even hated by his own supporters which just shows how litttle respectability he has

the guy is filthier than the bong water he smokes his pot from

LFCMariners

:piralaugh: Yeah, Newcastle fans are so rich they can afford to throw coins at players.

When Foster and this guy get together, who gives and who receives?  ;)

Gav...

i didnt think that you got that much from centrelink that you could throw away money at players!!!

lol hehe

marinermick

talking about conflicts of interest the reply by Dezy is hilarious because he is a paid employee of the jets

:piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:  :-[

Andy

marinermick said:
Rawmarinator said:

Anyway, enjoy...

Cheers

the guy is even hated by his own supporters which just shows how litttle respectability he has

Of all the Scum supporters, are there any bigger c*nts then him???

F*ck his posts and blogs really shit me!

Rowdy

"Jets fans have been an emotional rollercoaster to coin a clich."

'to coin a cliche'  ::)
ffs, coin! don't u mean to throw one

Rowdy

"But to draw all these rivalries together, the behaviour of the players says it all. After their win in Gosford in the major semi, several Coast players - Sasho and Hutchinson - instead of celebrating getting into the final with their own fans came over to our bay and gave us the finger. Classless swine, disgusting form by these repulsive individuals."

Well why the fcuk wouldn't they after your coin tossing antics u dipshit!

The problem is you guys don't throw enough money at our players, that's why they are OURS not yours, you cheap c**ts can never compete with our Singo when it comes to throwing ya money around  ;D

Accustoms

Andy said:
marinermick said:
Rawmarinator said:

Anyway, enjoy...

Cheers

yes......you and rowdy are, times 10!
you did ask and truth be told.

serious14

Accustoms said:
Andy said:
marinermick said:
Rawmarinator said:

Anyway, enjoy...

Cheers

yes......you and rowdy are, times 10!
you did ask and truth be told.

Awwwww, poor baby boo boo - was that your drum that got broken??

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Hutcho never gave anybody the finger.

I like how they keep trying to use this sponsorship thing to attack us......sorry, how exactly have we created a conflict of interests???  Idiots. 

poetryintheblood

They are so running so scared they have to use mind games to try and put us off, well think again a**holes, as when it comes to the best, we put the B there, The Mariners shit on you any day, and we don't stoop to playing low, and having refs on our side, and cheating like you do. As for The Marinators, you don't even come close to them, you like to think you do, maybe try to save the money you throw, and buy yourselves a good REPUTATION, as you certainly don't have one. It's a**holes like you that ruin the heart of the game and the very reason we go to support it in the first place. GET A LIFE NEWCASTLE, you're obviously bored STUPID, and have nothing better to do, and may the BEST TEAM win on Sunday, meaning US!!!!!

Newieutd

Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:

I like how they keep trying to use this sponsorship thing to attack us......sorry, how exactly have we created a conflict of interests???  Idiots. 

I think Boz may have mistaken Hutcho for Kwasnik, as Kwasnik definitely gave us the finger.

oh and Vukovic called us "c*nts"

As for the sponsorship "thing" i think it is just a difference of opinion. I would never accept money (as part of the squadron) from any other source then the fans themselves. That doesn't say im correct in doing so (or you are wrong in doing so), that is just my opinion.

Newieutd

marinermick said:
talking about conflicts of interest the reply by Dezy is hilarious because he is a paid employee of the jets

:piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:  :-[

As soon as he was employeed by the Jets the left his post and ceased to be part of the Squadron.

B

bakery5

Newieutd said:

I think Boz may have mistaken Hutcho for Kwasnik, as Kwasnik definitely gave us the finger.

As for the sponsorship "thing" i think it is just a difference of opinion. I would never accept money (as part of the squadron) from any other source then the fans themselves. That doesn't say im correct in doing so (or you are wrong in doing so), that is just my opinion.

Danny was telling the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are all a bunch of &%$&%&%$R&I%

Marinerchick

Newieutd said:

adam didnt stick the finger up at you he told you to stick it up your a**
he was walking right were we were standing
good job Danny !!!

lets see how things go on sunday
cannot wait
GO MARINERS =]

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads