• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Rubbish

Dezy

serious14 said:
Dezy said:
Ah see, but that's the thing about independence,  you are entitled to have an opinion.

Mate, I'm a paid up member of the Mariners, the Marinators, AND the CCLC.  And at no point in time will I ever be afraid to express a negative opinion about any of them, OR any of their sponsors, purely because "that's the way things are".   Get off your "we're not sponsored" high horse, it's tiresome.    Does us being 'sponsored' make us any less of a football fan??

No.  Idiot.

P.S.  What Mick said.

Yet Mick thinks I shouldn't speak out on a topic because I am a FORMER staff member, with no current obligations.

Where do you draw the line.

mariners4ever

Dezy said:
Hutchinson is an arrogant idiot for doing the things he does.  I detest any player that gestures rudely to fans. I'd be the first to stick the boot into any Jets player that did that kind of thing. Hutchinson is the one bringing the game into disripute.  He'll incite some idiot to be violent one day if he's not careful.  The Mariners should tell him to pull his head in because it's the last thing the code needs.

hey thats what happens in derbies  ;)

Jesus

Jesus
The marinators club is not the marinators. I am not a club member, but would like to believe i am a marinator. I doubt anyone would disagree there...

northernspirit

no arguement from me
i guess it raises the question about the naming of the club but that debate is old news now not going there again

Chooky

northernspirit said:
Omni said:
I've never understood what Hutchinson does that deserves coins thrown at him.

So it's Hutchinson's fault that your fans are morons?
while theyre at it they may as well blame hutcho for global warming too  :eek: :redcard:
Well he did eat a lot of Tuna when he was out of money at Northern Spirit, the least he could do was think of all those poor dead dolphins. :p

I'll just let myself out, hehe.

loyalist

keensy said:
Good on Vuko and kwas, they arnt there to be friends with the squadron. You lads direct insults at them, they direct them back.....where is the problem? I'd have no problem if joel griffiths called me a c**t (he'd probably be right) because i would ave been calling him one(or along those lines).
best post in this thread

MattSimon

Chooky said:
Well he did eat a lot of Tuna when he was out of money at Northern Spirit, the least he could do was think of all those poor dead dolphins. :p

I'll just let myself out, hehe.

Haha geez first time a Jets fan has pulled out a decent zinger! Poor old Hutcho had it rough.

marinermick

Jesus said:
The marinators club is not the marinators. I am not a club member, but would like to believe i am a marinator. I doubt anyone would disagree there...

no disagreement - it was set up for that intention

tyson

If the fool can't work out the difference, maybe he should consider reading the Marinators.net home page, which CLEARLY states the difference between the Marinators support group and the Marinators Club for people like him.

Wombat

Newieutd said:
forzamariners said:
Newieutd said:
Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
Hutcho never gave anybody the finger.

I like how they keep trying to use this sponsorship thing to attack us......sorry, how exactly have we created a conflict of interests???  Idiots. 

I think Boz may have mistaken Hutcho for Kwasnik, as Kwasnik definitely gave us the finger.

oh and Vukovic called us "c*nts"
tbf the majority of you are c**ts

The 3 people he called c*nts i can assure you aren't c*nts.

Must have got confused with the other 500 c*nts surrouding them.

MrCelery

Andy said:
Of all the Scum supporters, are there any bigger c*nts then him???

F*ck his posts and blogs really shit me!

Nope. He's streets ahead of the next big Squadrunt tosser (and there are a lot of them to pick from). Ignore him and the shite that he writes.

I mean, with a name like Nigel, what can you expect. Hang on. Have'nt I seen this wanker somewhere before? Oh, that's right:

JetsScum-1.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred