• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round Twelve: Local Thread

T

HoneySoy said:
Yeah, Alicia was carried off the pitch after putting her body on the line.

And IMHO Mel(sy) had her best game.

The team is playing better and better every week, as are individuals!! Its getting harder and harder to pick player of the match!!
Next weeks game should be interesting though ;)

J

jiggles

Don't you worry ladies. I know very well who to target in your team. Will cop a cheap feel on Alicia, distract her and score the winning goal. We all know that's what will happen...

Please don't hurt me tho T :( I'm fragile!

And beer? Bring the same amount, just leave adz at home :p

jarrad

AA7's Kincumber 3-2 Wyoming. Honestly should've been 5 or 6-2. Our striker (despite scoring 8 now in 7 games) takes about a third maybe of the chances he's given on a plate. Needs a bit more composure. Anyway...

Soft freekick given in wyomings third to them. Taken quickly and pushed out to the left wing, beat the right back with a bit of pace, cut in and slotted nicely past the keeper 1-0 wyoming.

Corner midway through the 2nd half thrown into the mix to get cleared out to the taker who smashes the volley on goal forcing the keeper to get down and low and the near post and parry it back to one of our boys in the box to slot it home 1-1.

Pushed out to the left winger who razzles and dazzles past 2 and puts it to the strikers feet. Easy finish and we're up at the break 2-1 Kincumber.

Midway through 2nd half the heat got the better of the backs and they're midfielder put a nice shot into the top corner. 2-2.

This became a wake up call and a change of formation 10 before the end turned us from a 442 diamond into a 433 knowing this was a must win match.

2 spurned chances by the striker and hope was almost lost.

Left winger gained the ball and beat one and put a lovely ball into the box which again the striker missed but was well picked up on the back post by the right winger. Last touch of the match, and that's 3-2 Kincumber.
More energy was shown in the goal celebration to come then was portrayed throughout the entire match. Absolutely epic. You'd be forgiven for thinking you're watching an epl game. What with our record fanbase of about 20 :p.

Ourimbah next week and it's another must-win. 3-1 last time against them so I'm feeling fairly confident. The team has certainly only improved since then with finishing the only problem. Though with 20-30 chances per match you're allowed to miss a few ;)

T

poko said:
Don't you worry ladies. I know very well who to target in your team. Will cop a cheap feel on Alicia, distract her and score the winning goal. We all know that's what will happen...

Please don't hurt me tho T :( I'm fragile!

And beer? Bring the same amount, just leave adz at home :p

I think Alicia will be the one doing the distracting :D she needs to back up her goal from last week's game ;)

I only generally hurt keepers... unless you stop suddenly in front of me.  :innocent:

Adz can't be left at home, is our good luck supporter  :thumbup:

J

jiggles

T said:
Adz can't be left at home, is our good luck supporter  :thumbup:

Exactly why he needs to be left at home :p He can just meet us at the pub after :D

And I have no brakes, I don't know how to stop so should be fine. Will warn Bec and Michelle though...

Kareem

Part_Timer said:
both morisset grades were 7th (2 games in hand) heading into match
res suns were 10th 1st suns were 6th
how many teams in comp?
thats a pretty ephatic win from 7th to 10th...

dru

Kareem said:
Part_Timer said:
both morisset grades were 7th (2 games in hand) heading into match
res suns were 10th 1st suns were 6th
how many teams in comp?
thats a pretty ephatic win from 7th to 10th...
You misunderstand him Kareem, the opposition teams 1st grade team was sitting in 6th place and the reserves were siting in 10th

12 teams in the ID2 grade isn't it Craig?

Looking at the table it seems Morisset are now up to 6th in first grade and up to 5th in reserves

Part_Timer

yeah
id1 is 12 teams 3 grades
id2 is 12 teams 2 grades
id3 is 7 teams 2 grades (usually 10-12 aswell)

we are really starting to gel as a team in both grades

jpmariner

terrigal 1st and ressies had a win against killarney.
ressies got a goal with about 5 to go to win 1-0 and 1st had an up and down 2-1 victory.

1st are now 8 wins 1 draw, all going well for the moment looking towards promotion, only half the season basically played though with so many games washed out.

Part_Timer

yeah trent and his brother are now playing for morisset along with chris berios...coasties creeping into morisset ;)

BAD BULLZ

Kanwal Bull said:
Kanwal AA1's got up 2-1 against Mountains, which means we jumped ahead of them, and are now sitting equal 1st with Berkeley since they lost today.. Scored 1 and we are still undefeated..

:eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:

I got another yellow for another "slight" contact with the same keeper i got the yellow for earlier in the season from same ref to i believe.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred